depressed dib x depressed reader

it was another stupid class field trip. we were going to the museum today, it didn't want to go but my mother made me, she said to me "you could learn about something new that you might possibly like" blah blah blah and so on, so on. i normally sit in the very back of the bus to prevent myself getting picked on by the other kids. i was never really liked at skool, sometimes i even pretend i'm sick so i don't have to go through it. i hear from the front of the bus a kid saying "aw man he's sitting near us..." and 2 kids get out of their seats and sit at the other end of the bus. at that moment i knew who they were talking about, it was this boy in my class named dib. he believes in the paranormal and says that zim is an alien most of the time, he was also the only kids i actually like! "HEY CRAZY BOY! why not you get some actual friends!" i hear a kid say, the other kids start to laugh at him and throw things at him. i can almost see the tears in his eyes...i get up and sit next to him and then the bus starts moving. "hey, are you alright?" i ask him "i'm fine..." he responds weakly and pathetic. i look at the other kids a face that says "look what y'all done" the other kids start laughing again. i take dib's hand and take him the the very back of the bus with me. "where are we going?" he asked me "somewhere these assholes won't bother us" i say to him. i set him down and sit next to him. he immediately gave me a hug "thank you..." he sniffles as tears run down has face. I start rubbing his back as we stay like this for the rest of the ride. as all the kids get up and leave the bus i give dib a soft kiss on his forehead and lend him my hand.

we never let our hands go after that...