Brócoli Festival And Cafe Hangout : Chapter 1

You're the Bluenette BTW.
You can change it to H/C-nette if you're hair isn't blue.

You have golden yellow eyes, like previously spoken, and freckles.

You'll also have an iconic teal bow as a part of your outfit, both casual and work.

⚠ Warning ⚠
Profanities, vulgar and suggestive content, Violence, some characters may also be Ooc and slightly lazy writing.

If it's not consistent, it's probably because I haven't watched the anime for a while now and only basing it off to my knowledge!

I might end up changing the plot to a slightly different one, so expect it to not go by the main plot of the anime.

This chapter won't be involving the anime as this is a 'get to know Y/N' s personal life' kinda chapter. Not everything, just something.

___

3rd Pov (?)

3rd Pov (?)

"Shocking news of the said vigilante group, The Triovenge, has struck again. This time leaving an injured hero and an unconcious villain at our doorsteps! Unbelievable! Are they good or bad? No one knows!"

"They have also recently been secretly helping innocents out of the watchful eyes-"

The news reporter informed as the TV was switched off by a Bluenette.

"Y/N!! Why did you turn of the tv?! I was watching what they had to say about us!" The female redhead whined as she playfully punched the bluenette.

"Mizu. Why the fuck are you in my apartment? Go back to your house, I'm sure Veroe is worried about you."

"I know he's worried, why else do you think I'm hanging around here? By the way, speaking of apartment where is your roomie? ~" She paused and looked around for Effect and continued.

"Is he staying with his girlfriend or something?~ If so why else did he rent for an apartment! That dude is such a hottie! Minus the stitches- Ow! "

"That's fucking rude! You don't just talk behind someone's back you ass-hoe!" The bluenette smacks the girl.

"So mean!"

The redhead stands up as she waddles her ass to the kitchen, taking a glass and pouring wine.

"Mizu, we're underage!" Y/N yelled, stomping her way to her friend.