Chapter 4 "A Fantastic Arrival"

[A/N]: Hey everyone, sorry that this one is late. I got caught up in dealing with my family, work, my phone disappearing for a bit and preparing for the start of school (which is, for me, in 2 days). So anyways, here's the chapter and I hope that you all enjoy it.

-------------------------------

Steven's POV

You know...I have played a lrge amount of games....but this would have to be the most terrifying yet exciting game that I have ever seen....

Spin: "Come on Black, give me a good one!"

I turned my attention towards Black, who was holding an perfect spherical boulder with one hand.

Black: "Alright, try and catch this one."

He started pull his arm back behind him and threw the boulder with such force, everyone watching the game almost fell over. I quickly turned my head to "where" Spin was but I could only a massive plume of sand in her place. Normally I would be a bit worried but considering that this was their 7th game in the past week......

Spin: "Nice one Black!"

Black: "Same could be said for you as well Spin."

Even though they mainly just play this game in their free time, I would say that this game is actually helping Black remember things. Since they started playing, Black had regained more memories about his past and crew. He even told us something that has kept me excited for a good while.......

Flashback Begins

Steven: "So what did you want to talk to us about?"

We were all gathered at the temple and sitting in on the couch, while both Black and Spin where standing near the counter. Spin was just sitting happily on the counter, while Black seemed deep in thought. Finally, he spoke...

Black: "I believe that my crew will arriving very soon."

Spin: "Yeah, and I'm sure that you're going to like them a lot."

I couldn't lie, I was excited. I had heard stories from Spin about Black's crew. Things like how they use to party and how efficient they were on missions. I was about to speak but Garnet beat me to the punch...

Garnet: "How many of your crew are coming?"

I could see Black's eyes start to fill with sadness, I wanted to ask why but Spin answered that question before anyone could ask.

Spin: "The ones who will be coming are what is left of the crew."

Steven: "Left?"

Spin turned towards me and she also had a bit of sadness in her eyes.

Spin: "Yes, left. In total, there is only 7 of us left. That list consist of a Peridot, Peridot Manager, a Royal Lapis Lazuli, a Nephrite, Black's Pearl and a Black Star Sapphire. This of course isn't including Me and Black."

I wanted to know what had happened to their crew but I could tell that they weren't going to talk about it.....not until they are ready.

Pearl: "do you know when they will be here?"

Black: "In all honesty, I'm not sure. It could be a few days to a month. I guess it just depends on how close they are to this city."

I could see everyone one was a bit nervous but excited at the same time, and I couldn't wait...

Flashback Ends

Pearl: "I can't believe that they can play this game for so long."

I turned around to see that the Crystal Gems were standing behind me.