Complicated feelings

(Hawks POV)

Let me ask you something. Have you ever admired someone so much, you wonder how someone can be so flawless as well so perfect? I've always seen up to Endeavour since I was a little kid. When I first saw him, he took my breath away. He was a person that didn't know what being afraid meant. I wanted to be just like him.

As I grew older, i began wondering if my admiration for him maybe turned out to be something more. As I became a pro hero, me and him slowly began getting closer. And that's when I could accept what my heart had been telling me for so long.

I've fallen in love.

(Third person POV)

It was saturday morning, and the streets in the city were peaceful. The sun was slowly rising, and the sky turned orange. The first light was like a golden shower. Both Hawks and Endeavour were off duty, they had decided to eat lunch together, and Hawks was more than excited. It was the first time his offer hadn't been rejected.

It was nearly 1 PM, Hawks rushed out to meet Endeavour at a nearby cafe. When he arrived, he saw him sitting in a corner on the opposite side of the room. "Wow.." Hawks thought. He still wasn't used to seeing Endeavour in his casual clothes.

(Hawks POV)

"Heeeeey Enji!" I called out. "Its alright if I call you that right? Since we're off duty and all. "Sure sure." Enji murmured as I took a seat at the opposite end of the table.

"I must say, I feel honored getting to eat lunch with the number one hero." A smile covered my face. "Well I didn't have any other plans today anyway, you've been begging for some time now." Enji answered as he asked what I wanted to order.

"I think I'll have a fruit sandwich and some juice. And dont worry, I'll pay." I grinned. "Very well then, I'll take a coffee and a meat bun." Enji replied as Hawks went to order.

(Enji POV)

I looked at Hawks's back as he went to order. To think he'd be this excited over a simple lunch, I couldn't help but let out a chuckle. I dont know if he's noticed it himself, but everytime he gets excited or has something to say, his wings starts to vibrate.

When we first met, I couldn't stand him cause of how noisy he were. And not to mention clingy. He would follow me everywhere, and has apparently never heard of personal space. But it seems now that he has gotten better at self control. And is now a decent person to be with.

As he came back to the table, he gave me my order and sat down. We began small chatting, and unfortunately convinced me to come drinking with him and some other pro heroes this evening. We then said goodbye and parted ways.

(Hawks POV)

I can't believe I got him to come drinking tonight. This means I get to spend more time with him! Excited I texted the others, Mirko, Best Jeanist and Edgeshot, that Enji was coming as well.

(To be continued)