Danger ahead

(Endeavour POV)

Just as I said that, a blue glimpse of light appeared to my right.

"Well well well, if it isn't the Nr. 1 hero Endeavour and his loyal dog, Hawks." Dabi chuckled. "You've guessed well hero. You two, especially you Endeavour, has been on my mind for quite some time now. A hero who's good for nothing, a pathetic fool."

"Someone who isn't worthy of the rank you've been given. Our plan worked perfectly. Everyone is so busy with what is happening to our lovely city, that they won't notice what's about to happen right here, right now." Dabi growled.

(Hawks POV)

Who does he think he is? Does he really not understand what he is about to do right now? Going all out on Endeavour of all people is full on suicide.

"If you think I've come alone you're truly mistaken."

As Dabi said that, Nomu's began filling the sky. Disgusting looking creatures, as black as the night itself. They were only focused on us and nothing else, as if they were brung to life only to feast on our remains once taken down.

(Endeavour POV)

I let out a grunt as I began burning the Nomu's one for one. They looked much stronger now than last time I fought one. And it sucked up my energy like a straw. I then kicked one into a building, making it collaps and hitting three others.

(Hawks POV)

I looked angry at Dabi, "What do you want from us!" I yelled in anger.

"Isnt it simple? I want to get rid of both of you. This world has already lost its symbol of peace, what do you think would happen if the next Nr.1 hero faced the same fate as our precious All Might. Society would crumble to pieces one by one.

You heroes are so pathetic, all you do is thinking you are saving humanity, but in reality you are just wanting fame and fortune for the jobs you've been given.

The league of villains shall show the world how useless heroes are, we'll take you down one by one until theres none of you left. And when that time comes, I'll be the one laughing." Dabi laughed as he got ready to attack me.

I dodged, "You're a fool for thinking you can take down both of us. Your opinion on society means nothing, cause all you're telling is lies after lies. Thinking it will make you feel better about yourself."

As I said that, i shot one of my feathers in the back of his head, making him fall over. But he quickly got up and blasted his blue shining fire right at me.

(Third person POV)

They continued a heated fight as Endeavour had big trouble with the Nomu's. He still used his hellflame, trying to get a hold of everyone.

The smoke from the city slowly began finding it's way towards them, as fire began spreading faster and faster. Nobody could get a grip on the it, there were too many citizens at risk.

Hawks was having trouble fighting dabi as well. Fighting fire with something like a feather, may not be the best idea. But they had no other choice. The city's fate was in their hands.

He jumped and kicked, and eventually got in a kick that made Dabi lose his breath. He fell to the ground. Quickly Hawks sat on his back and held a tight grip around his hands, hen then without hesitation slapped Dabi unconscious. Hawks looked up at Endeavour who looked exhausted.

"Come on Endeavour, you got this!" Hawks cheered him on. It was as if magic had struck him, and his hellflame expanded. Everything in his way got burned to ashes. He breathed heavily, and fell to the ground.

(Endeavour POV)

All my energy was used up. I couldn't lift a finger anymore. I smiled at Hawks who sat on the unconscious Dabi. "W-we made it.." I said happily as it was over. Or so I thought. A black shadow appeared behind Hawks, "LOOK OUT, BEHIND YOU!" I yelled out to him, but it was too late.

A knife poked out of his stomach as he fell to the ground. "NO, HAWKS!" I tried using my flames on the unidentified person, but I was too worn out. They took Dabi with them and ran out into the night, and was never seen again.

(To be continued)