Room for 2

(Hawks POV)

I slammed Enji against the wall, but he quickly lifted me up and pushed me against it instead. I pushed my tongue in with his, and took my hand up his shirt. Then I began pinching his nipples, he groaned.

He slowly walked to the bed, and pushed me down. I began unbuttoning his shirt as he did mine. Then I opened his belt, and his zipper. "Wow Enji, you're dripping." I chuckled. "Let me suck it." I then asked with a smirk. He didn't think twice and sat back.

I slowly teased him by liking his underwear and the tip. He was already soaked through. I carefully pushed down his boxers and took the tip in my mouth. He moaned as he laid his hand on my head.

I used my tongue to circle the tip while I slowly pushed in deeper.

"I dont think I can wait anymore Enji." I whispered as I climbed onto him. "Ngh.." He moaned as I teased his ear. He handed me the lube in the drawer, "Let me see how you prepare yourself, show me all of it." He smirked. Flustered I pumped some onto my fingers and inserted one finger, "Ah..mm.."

I thrusted it in and out of me as I let out small moans. I then inserted a second finger. "Damn..that's hot.." Enji whispered. It made my dick twitch.

I pulled my fingers out and climbed onto his lap. "I see you've already put on the condom, now shall we begin?" I asked as I kissed his neck. Before he even answered, he roughly put it in me, I moaned out. "Ngh, haah gently.." But he knew what I wanted. He began thrusting deep into me.

I buried my face in his neck as I moved my hips up and down with his movements. "Faster, deeper Enji, ahh~" He cut my moans with a passionate kiss. Then took his hand and began pinching my nipples. "Mmfh, Haha."

I began touching my tip as we continued kissing. His thrusts increased in speed and hit my prostate. I was so outta it that I didn't notice I cummed as he hit my spot.

"Hawks ah I'm cumming..I was already rock hard again, and as he said that i cummed too" We moaned out as we both hit climax.

Heavy breathing filled the room. I kissed him again. "That was amazing Enji..haah.." I said as I laid my head on his chest. Enji just realized what they had done, and couldn't believe it.

(Endeavour POV)

"We really did it, I can't believe I did something like that..but I couldn't scold Hawks or the drinking. I did this at will. And the worst was, I enjoyed it so much in was already rock hard again. This tingling feeling that wouldn't leave when I was with him. It made me lose my mind.

I'm falling for him..no..I've already fallen. I thought as my mind went blank. And I couldn't do anything else than putting it in him again. Hawks let out a surprised gasp, but smirked.

(Third person POV)

They then did it 2 more times after that.

(To be continued)