7 | eventful at least

"Leannán wake up," I heard someone call to me softly. "Mmmm no go away," it was currently around 7am and I did not want to leave the comfort of my bed. "One more chance to get up leannán or else," the voice said playfully. "Well you can shove your chance up your," sadly before I could finish my sentence I was lifted out of my warm bed and over someone's shoulder.

"I wouldn't finish that if I were you Eve." Now realising that this was Ace I began to try to wiggle out of his grasp but failed ..... miserably.

Ace plonked me down on a stool and a few moments later shoved a bowl of rice crispies in front of me. "Eat now and hurry up you got up late and we can't have you being late on your first day." Ace said shaking a finger at me half joking half serious.

Uh school. I actually forgot that this was the day that I started my new school. Shoving my breakfast into myself I noticed out of the corner of my eye a very tired looking Javier enter the kitchen and begin to make himself a cup of coffee.

Deciding against bothering him knowing that wouldn't end well for particularly me I walked upstairs to my room to get ready for the place that I like to call hell.

Coming to America be thing I was excited for was to go to school and wear my own clothes however sadly that dream of mine was crushed by Shea who delivered me my school uniform last night as since I go to a private school I have to wear one.

Putting my uniform on I realised that the skirt was a little long for my taste so I decided to roll the waist band a couple of times. Feeling happy and confident I straightened my long brown hair, cleaned my teeth, got my shoes on and made my way downstairs grabbing my bag on the way.

"Ah why is your skirt so short missy." Turning around to find which one of my brothers made this comment I wasn't surprised to see Tadgh standing a couple of metres behind me. "Well because I rolled it," I sighed out completely over this whole clothing argument that me and my brothers had every day. "Well you are going to roll it down, I don't need the school to think that my 14 year old sister is a slut," Tadgh growled out. Feeling a little extra I gasped and put my hand on my heart. "Oh dear brother what ever would we do if the other sexist men assumed that I was a slut because of my skirt length. And no I will not roll my skirt down it literally is at just past mid thigh."  Tadgh stalked towards me and yanked up my jumper. "Hey!" "Hush now do what your told or I will do it for you."

Yanking my jumper back down I turned around pulling myself out of his grasp and tried to make my way outside. I didn't get far before I felt an arm around my waist and Tadgh's hand rolling down my skirt. "Now you keep it like that unless you want major consequences." Tadgh whispered in my ear.

Rolling my eyes I began to walk away. "MaJoR cONsEquENceS as if." I mumbled to myself when I thought that I was out of Tadgh's ear reach but apparently either he had hearing aids or supersonic hearing because he heard me. Knowing that he heard me I hurried out to Javier's car where he was sitting waiting for me and I climbed in the back.

A couple minutes later Tadgh slid in the front not before telling me something along the lines of that I was going to get it later or something.

Finally pulling up at the school I went to open my door but it was locked. Giving my brothers a look they both turned to look at me. "Right rules for school no boys, no fighting, no swearing and no being disrespectful alright." Javier said quickly as if he couldn't wait to get out of the car. "And if I see you with that skirt rolled up I will come over and roll it down for you in front of everyone and we don't want that do we." Narrowing my eyes at Tadgh I gave him my best glare before sighing and opening my now unlocked car door.

Following my 2 not so lovely brothers through the crowd of high schoolers we made our way to the front office to collect our schedules.

"Right I'm off I need a smoke before school if I have Mrs Tunds first lesson," Tadgh said whilst walking away and Javier chuckled. "Um Javier can you show me where room 23A is."