Chapter 3

Chapter 3

She wanted him, she wanted him bad and she knew for a fact that he wanted her too. The way he looked at her and the way he held onto her hand with his girlfriend standing right in front of them only proved it to her. Their eyes stay connected for a few more seconds until Veronica clears her throat, snapping them out of their sexual daze. They immediately dropped their hands and looked towards where the raven haired woman was standing, her arms crossed and her eyes furrowed, her expression filled with pure disbelief. "What?" Jughead then asks clearly annoyed with the woman who is supposed to be his girlfriend. Veronica didn't really get the chance to say a word since Archie walked up to them since he had finally finished with his phone call.

"Hey, sorry to cut this short but me and Betty have to get going" He said, his eyes still glued down to his phone.

"Is everything alright Arch?" Betty asks, noticing the distress coming from her brother. Archie looks up at her and gives her a small smile placing his phone inside of his pocket "Uh yeah, everything is fine. It's just that Katy arrived earlier than expected and needs me to pick her and Bella up" He replied to her and suddenly Betty understands why her brother had that look on his face despite the smile he had on his lips. "Well then since you both have to leave me and Juggiekins here will get out of your way" Veronica quickly chips in, her hand quickly wrapping itself around his arm but almost immediately, Jughead simply looks down at the contact and rolls his eyes then wiggles himself out of her grasp, infuriating Veronica even more than she already was. Thankfully, Betty didn't see what happened since she was currently bending down as she wrote something on a piece of paper.

"Whatever, I'll see you outside," Veronica said, grabbing her stuff and heading towards the door. "I'll walk you out" Archie then said, walking behind Veronica. As soon as the door closed, Betty stood up straight, ripping the small piece of paper she had written on and handed it to Jughead. He furrowed his eyebrows but took the paper anyways and looked at what she had written on it, smirking at the realization that she had given him her number 'I'll be looking forward to hearing from" Is all she says, walking up to him and placing a kiss near the corner of his lips then turned around and walked out the same door, her brother and his girlfriend had just walked out of a few moments prior. He carefully grazed over the skin she had kissed and smirked once again, feeling like a honry teenager who had been touched for the first time. He took his phone out and began creating Betty's contact, discarding the small piece of paper that she had given him inside of the trash can and headed out.

He was a bit disappointed to see that Veronica was the only one standing outside waiting for him. He began walking towards the direction his truck was parked at when he heard Veronica's voice coming from behind him "Are you serious right now? You're just planning on leaving without discussing what I saw?" She grist out, running up to him and forcing him to look down at her.

"What the hell are you talking about Veronica!?" He yells back, feeling rather annoyed.

Veronica simply scoffs in disbelief once again, nodding her head as she tried her best to find some reasonable explanation as to what she saw but couldn't "You know what, forget it" Is all she says in defeat walking around him and walking towards her car. Jughead simply watched her walk away and shrugged as he went the other direction.

And meanwhile the strained couple were about to driveaway, the Smith-Andrew twins were currently in Archie's car in silence, looking out towards the windshield of course until Archie broke the silence "So, that went well" He said, an unusal grin plastered on his lips looking over towards his sister then back out towards the road. "Indeed it did" Betty replied, now looking out her window as she grazed her bottom lip with her index finger.

"I know what you're doing Betty but you need to understand that he's in a relationship" Archie says, trying his best to knock some sense into his sister. The blonde looked towards him with a scowl and simply shrugged her shoulders as if she hasn't done anything wrong which technically she hasn't but she does intend too. "I don't what you're talking about" She replies, then looking back out of the window, earning her a look of concern from Archie. "You know the ball is in his court so if he shoots his shot with intentions to score then who am I to block him or keep him from that?" She then adds with a smile.

"You're not serious, are you? Betty, I don't want you getting hurt so please think about this" He responds.

"Mmm, that's where you're wrong brother, the only person who will end up getting hurt is that Veronica girl, not me" With a smirk and a tone filled with confidence. A confidence that is well placed.

Throughout the rest of the afternoon, both Veronica and Jughead worked in silence. No intentions to engage in conversation since neither of them are willing to admit they were wrong since in their eyes they didn't do anything. Veronica felt like he was flirting with the blonde so they could get more of an inside scoop but she still found it disrespectful, having no clue about what his intentions really were. Meanwhile, Jughead didn't care to think about Veronica and much less apologize to her since all he could think about was her and thinking about the right moment to text her or maybe even call her. He continued typing away as he thought about how to start a conversation with her when suddenly he saw Veronica coming into his side view, standing besides his chair with her arms crossed across her chest shooting him a glare. "What!?" He snaps defensively pushing his chair backwards and quickly standing up.

"What do you mean what!? Why are you acting as if you did nothing wrong?" Veronica yells back, tears beginning to drop down from her eyes from how angry she is. Jughead simply scoffs at her questions rubbing his face down with one hand while the other rested inside of his jean pocket. "Well I didn't. So I don't know what you want me to say" He responds, despite knowing exactly what she is referring too but he just can't bring himself to care beginning to wonder when he became this person.

Veronica stares over at her boyfriend, sniffling and wiping the tears off her face feeling almost defeated and beginning to find this conversation pointless once again. "You were flirting with her and I was literally standing right there in front of you guys" She mumbles, pushing her hair back.

Jughead nods his head with a smirk on his face "You don't even know what you're talking about Veronica but I'm not going to stand here and let you accuse me of something that I didn't do. I mean what kind of guy do you think I am huh? If you don't trust me then what the hell is the point to continue on with this relationship" He responds. His smirk now gone and almost immediately Veronica felt her stomach drop. "You don't mean that." She says, trying to walk up towards him but he simply backs away from her making her stop in her tracks.

"Maybe I do." Jughead replies. Not feeling an ounce of remorse. Veronica begins to crumble and feels like she doesn't have the energy to continue on with this conversation so she simply turns around and walks out without saying another word. Jughead feels like he should go after her but instead he grabs his phone and quickly looks for Betty's contact. Debating whether he should or he shouldn't then suddenly in an impulse he presses the message icon on her contact and begins typing and once he was done, he pressed send without a single doubt in his mind.

He waited for what felt like forever then suddenly his phone vibrated, he quickly opened up the message notification and instantly felt his heart flutter when he seen the words that he saw on his screen.

Pick me up at 6 handsome. ;)

Sent: 4:56Pm

A/N: Okay so things begin to heat up in the next chapter. Also I want you guys to understand that I don't condone cheating, it's not in my nature and technically he ended things with Veronica before he texted Betty so.......Anyways tell me what you think. :)

Remember to vote and comment. Next chapter wil be up once this chapter reaches 15 votes and at least 8 comments.