27.

Arias pov

I wake up next to a sleeping boyfriend and baby.I decide to go head and get up and get ready anyway.

I walk to our bathroom and get in the shower.I play some music and shortly into my shower i hear the door open.

"Morning babe"i say

"Morning"he says.He sounds upset.I don't know whats gottin into him recently.

I get out of the shower.

"Whats wrong babe?"i ask and look at him.

"Nothing"he says and looks away.his eyes are puffy.

"Noah what is wrong"i ask sternly

"Nothing i just am tired"he says.Ik he's lieing but i decide to drop it

"what are we doing today"i ask

"I don't know Aria"he says stern.I don't know how to react to him treating me like this.

"You know what noah we're gonna go you text me when you can stop treating me like shit"i say and put my sleeping baby in her carseat and call and uber.

I storm downstairs and walk out side

"Aria don't go"noah says and grabs my arm.

"well what the fuck is wrong with you.You're in LA now and you all the sudden treat me like shit and for what.I get it i don't look like these LA girls for fucks sake im trying to live up to them but like you don't think im good enough then ill go back home"i say

"its not that.."he says

"Ok then what is it noah why do you think you can treat me like this"I say

"I cheated on you at a party and the video is out and im inlove with you and i don't want this to break up our family im so sorry ari"he says.My heart breaks.My uber pulls up.

"Fuck you noah"i say with tears in my eyes and i get ev in the car.

"Aria pls lets talk about this"he says

"Theres nothing to talk about call me when you wanna see our daughter thats it i'm done"i say and shut the door.

I didnt wanna say that.It's taking everything in me not to make this uber turn the car around but i can't.He needs to realize what he's lost.He's so different now that he's in LA.If he truly cares about me he'll try to fix himself.

Noah-pls baby come back

Noah- you and ev are everything to me

noah-baby

Noah-I'm so sorry.I love you and only you.

Me-I'll be there at 9 a.m. to drop off ev so you can see her before we leave we are leaving the day after tomorrow.I'll pick her up at 5

Noah-Baby pls can we talk about this

Me-no noah

Noah-I can't live without you

Me-shoulda thought about that before you cheated like a dumb ass go have all the LA bitches you want bc they all want you.I'm donw wasting my time on boys who don't give a shit about me now leave me alone.

Noah-ok..i'll see you tomorrow when you drop off ev

Me-k

Noahs pov

I'm broken and I broke her heart.I did this.I shouldn't feel sorry for myself.Its all my fault.

Arias pov