26.

Aria's pov

We leave for LA today and I'm so excited.I miss nessa,mads and cynthia

I just got out of the shower and see a happy baby and a tired dad standing infront of me.

"Good morning baby"he says and kisses my forehead.He hands me Ev.She just turn 3 months and she is so close to supporting her head on her own.

I brush my hair and don't bother to put on makeup.i put on Noahs SwayLa sweats and a black halter top.I take ev and set her in her bath seat and wash her in the sink.After i take her to her room and set her on her changing table and look for an outfit.

"You wanna match mama"i ask

I grab her blue Sway la hoodie and put it on i put a diaper on for underneath.The hoodie is quite big so it covers her butt.

"Noah'i say and open the bathroom door.

"yes sweetie"he says sarcasticly

"I put some clothes for you to wear on the bed it would be so cute if you matched me and ev"I say

"Ok babe im almost done"he says

I feed ev and put her in her carseat.

She loves her carseat bc it has little toys attached to the handle and she likes to play with them.

Noah comes out with wet hair.

Oh shit he's so hot.

"Ready"he says

"Yep"i say he looks so fine in the swayla merch i can't lie

he grabs evs carseat and i grab my suit case bc ev and noah both have clothes at sway.

We get to the airport and e get threw securitly and get everything checked in.Noah is holding ev as ev is passed ut while we wait for our flight to be called.

"Flight 208 your gate is ready"The person over the intercom says

i get up and so does noah and we get on the plane.

Noah still holding ev tight in his arms starts to drift asleep..as do I.

We arrive in LA.

Noah is still so tired and ev is to.

I grab the carseat and put ev in it.

Noah picks up the carseat and i get my suit case and we head out to bryces new tesla.

I get in and blake and bryce are sitting in the front.

"Omg i can't wait to hold her shes so cute"bryce says..ive never seen bryce be so soft so i laugh.

we get home and noah goes straight upstairs.

"Whats his problem"Nessa asks

"Idk i think hes just tired"i say

Noahs pov

OMG NO

I look at my phone and see a video of me making out with some girl at one of bryces party.

I grab ev and walk to bryces car freaking out a bit.

We get home and i head straight upstairs.I didn't meam it...Aria can not find out.

If she sees this she'll leave me.

How could i be so stupid.

I here a knock at the door and i see my beautiful girlfriend and baby walking in.

"Hey babe we are so tired lets go to sleep"she says i nodd she lays ev in her bassinet and then lays next to me I hold her like it's the last time I ever will...Bc it might be.

What do you think will happen next?
Also comment your favorite sway member so I can get an idea about who to write about next.
Mines Blake-