Starting Over...Maybe

Sienna's POV

"Cedric asked me to bring his body back, but I couldn't reach him in time!"

It was two months after the end of the Triwizard Tournament and the end of school year at Hogwarts, and I, Sienna Swan, was devastated. My boyfriend, Cedric Diggory, had just been killed. His body, unfortunately, had been left at that horrid graveyard. One of my best friends and a fellow Gryffindor, Harry Potter, was in a deep depression and had to go to his abusive aunt and uncle's house. All in all, it was not a good year.

"He's back! Voldemort's back!"

It was decided by my parents that I would go to America to stay with my cousin, Bella Swan, and my uncle, Charlie Swan to save me from depression and the war. Technically, I lived in America with my muggle parents til I was ten. We lived right next door to Uncle Charlie, who was Mum's brother. Bella's Mum lived apart since they were divorced, so Bella only came for a month every summer, and we'd play with Jacob Black from the Reservation.

Then, we moved to London, and I started school at Hogwarts. Mum and Dad has friends who were wizards, so they were already semi-familiar with the wizarding world.

"Cedric Diggory was murdered...by Lord Voldemort!"

I would have been jumping up and down if not for the recent events. I hadn't seen Bella since the move seven years ago. Bella and I had the same birthday, September 13, 1978 (yes, I know, not their real birthdays). Unfortunately, i was a little too depressed to be excited right now. That, and I would have to go to school. At least I didn't have to go back to Hogwarts. That would not work out with my schedule.

I silently put some must-have outfits in my bag with an extension charm, perks of being seventeen. My favorite crop top, some form-fitting t-shirts, and a couple of skin-tight long sleeves went in the bag. If I was going to go to school, I was going to make a good impression. I also packed some miniskirts, some skinny jeans, some leggings, and a few biker shorts. I packed a brush for my fiery red hair, my toiletries, and my wand, of course. Now that I was seventeen, I was allowed to use my magic outside of school. I was an unregistered wolf animagus as well as a metamorphmagus.

A few days later, I was on the plane. Why couldn't I just apparate? Well, my uncle was a muggle. He didn't know about magic, therefore, I had to allow myself to be picked up at the airport. A few hours later, I was standing on the terminal in the Washington Airport. I had my bag and was searching for Bella and Uncle Charlie when I spotted him.

There, smack dab in the middle of the crowd was Cedric Diggory.