The New Life

Cedric's POV

"Cedric!" I heard someone call. They had a familiar scent, one I'd know anywhere. I turned around. There she was. Sienna Swan. What the bloody hell was she doing here? I quickly ran out the door where my sister and brother, Alice and Jasper, were waiting for me.

"What's wrong?" Jasper asked stiffly. He was still getting used to this whole vegetarian thing with the blood and all.

Oh, forgot to say this. I am a vampire now. My new father, Carlisle Cullen, found me in that graveyard ten minutes after the Deatheaters left. I was on the brink of death, but he changed me. My family, the Cullens, were 'Vampire Vegetarians.' Surprisingly, I had no problem just drinking animal blood. Human blood was barely appealing to me. Yeah. It surprised everyone.

"Just saw someone I recognized. It doesn't matter," I replied.

"Did they see you?" Alice asked worriedly.

I nodded. "Yeah, but she'll think it was her imagination. I am, after all, supposed to be dead." Inside, my dead vampire heart was racing. I missed Sienna so much, but I couldn't let her know I was alive. It was safer for the both of us.

Alice shrugged. "Alright, well, let's get going before Esme sends a search party out for us."

I nodded, looking over one last time at the girl I love. She couldn't see me. I was behind a one-way window. Then, we were gone.