Flashbacks with a side of depression for dinner

That night, we had spaghetti and meatballs for dinner, and Uncle Charlie attempted at small talk. "So, how's your life been, Sienna?"

"Hey babe," Cedric called, slipping into the compartment on the Hogwarts Express. "How's your life been?"

I shrugged. "Well, my boyfriend died in an accident. It was actually a school tournament. Why they thought bringing deadly animals into a school was a good idea I will never know. Needless to say, that's kind of the reason I'm here. My mum didn't want me to slip into depression."

"If anything happens to me, I want you to know that I love you," he promised, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

I clutched him close. "Nothing will happen to you, though, right? You'll come back to me."

He smiled. "I will. I promise. I just had to say that in case."

"I love you Ced."

"I love you, too, Sienna. Forever and always."

"Forever and always."

But forever wasn't as long as I had hoped.

Bella pursed her lips. "Oh, Sienna, I am so sorry. That must be terrible."

I nodded, plastering a smile on my face. "I try not to think about it. What's going on in your life, Bells?"

She sighed. "Oh, you know. Mom and Phil are who knows where doing that baseball tournament. Then, we're starting eleventh grade tomorrow. Gotta be excited about that, right?"

I raised my eyebrow like Professor McGonagall, my favorite teacher, head of Gryffindor, used to do. "Back to back school? No thank you. I just finished my school. We graduate two years ahead of you guys. I am soooo not looking forwards to this."

Bella grimaced. "Oof. I feel bad for you."

I rolled my eyes. "Well, nothing I can do about that. I can't exactly just NOT go."

Bella giggled. "That's true."

That night, I held my picture of Cedric. It was our first trip to Hogsmeade, and we were standing in front of the shrieking shack. Angelina, my dorm mate and another of my best friends (I have many), had taken the picture. I smiled sadly and kissed Cedric's face.

"I still love you, Ced. Forever and always." And I fell asleep.