Merry Conclusions Lead To Sunny Beginnings

The fleets came flooding in, avoiding the bridge of hesitation (much to the relief of everyone on it. Robin was on the brink of a full blown panic attack, it wasn't pretty.

She kept holding her arms, curling in on herself while laughing. Mirroring that little girl on the boat that Tani kept seeing... Only shit...

That was Robin wasn't it.

That revelation only brought on more questions. However Tani had more important things to deal with, like helping Robin now.

"Robin," Tani grabbed her shoulders, full blown eyes stared into swampy green. "I know this is scary, and that the odds aren't in our favour." she started, Robin was shaking. "But we need to push through, we need to help save our allies, the marines left behind by their leader, ourselves." she spoke with grounded seriousness.

"You're Nico Robin. Survivor of Ohara, the only woman in the world who can uncover the secrets of the void century." Tani grinned, Robin's shaking slowed, "A beloved member of the Straw hat pirates, and a dear friend," Tani assured. She had no experience when dealing with panic attacks, she hoped she was helping.

Robin blinked, then she scrunched her face up. Her hands lessening their grip on her arms. When she opened her eyes again, a reserved determination replaced the stone cold fear.

"Thank you, Tani." Robin said softly. Tani gave her a thumbs up.

"Just doing my best," she beamed. Robin covered her mouth with one hand.

"Derashishishi~"

"Let's go beat up-"

*Bang*

Many heads turned to face the massive fist that came flying through the tower.

Bricks, metal, dust, a guy's body, more bricks.

You know, your average Luffy brawl. Buildings exploding and all that jazz.

Lucci (she was guessing it's Lucci) came barrelling towards a marine boat. His enlarged, feline body covered in bleeding spots and dirt. Devil fruit... Got it.

"Can we sink that ship?" Tani asked absentmindedly. Robin was standing next to Tani, clutching and snapping any marine that managed to escape the wrath of Franky.

"A splendid idea," Robin snickered. "But I'm sure Luffy wouldn't appreciate someone jumping to his aid, unrequested." she stated. Yeah he would whine like a baby, only satisfied when fed a mountain of meat.

Luffy bounced out of the tower, the air from his arm managing to shift towards his leg. How that worked when inflating the bones? Luffy logic that's how! Tani watched in amazement as he lifted the gigantic limb and slammed it down onto the boat Lucci was on. Splitting it in half.

"Well, looks like we don't need to sink that boat anymore," Tani joked. Robin snapped another marines neck.

Lucci managed to jump ships, which Luffy simply attacked. Going for a giga whip-

"Tani, pay attention please," Robin instructed. Tani turned to find a man running towards her with a sword. Tani whipped out her yo-yo's and knocked him over.

Tani turned back to find Luffy was gone, his body being launched backwards into the tower the fight started in, while Lucci remained on the boat with a destroyed mast.

If Luffy wasn't in gear 3rd anymore... Oh dear.

Luffy better not die while he's shrunk down! That would be super embarrassing and kinda hilarious in a really dumb way.

"Your little captains been defeated! You brats have a big storm coming," Spandam! Of all people, mocked. "The buster call is in action! Your pesky allies have either abandoned you or-"