Introduction.

All quiet, all surrounded and all feeling tranquility, and calmness. There is a little girl in a white, creamy-like overall dress, with damaged, dirty from mud and frilly slippers, sitting on the bench in middle of nowhere with small, clear water lake next to the bench she’s sitting on. She’s thinking why her family have abandoned her? Have she done anything? Was what she doing wrong? Did she deserve all this after her caring for her siblings while her mum did what she wanted? No. Her mum thought she was a whore, a slut where she can easily attract people for sex, and abandoned her long way, in different country. Her mum was eventually drugged by her boyfriend where the child thought it was a horror experience to know from her age, all she wanted to do was to try and help her mummy whereas her mum refused it all and got worse. Now, a while later, her mum died of overdose. The little girl felt really angry and upset that she wasn’t there enough for her mum and wished that she has done more better to help her mum but it seemed to be that she wanted to get that boyfriend of her mum’s and get him what he deserved but what’s holding her back? … Guilt was what she felt. She is feeling the guilt of harming her mum’s love if she done that, she knew that her mummy wouldn’t forgive her if she harmed her boyfriend.

This girl I’m talking about, she’s ten year old, with mature mind, her name is Violet. She has been abandoned from her family of six. She is the third youngest, she used to look up to her twelve years old sister but once they got close, her eldest sister died from abuse from her stepfather when Violet was seven. She felt she was at a horrible and empty place; she used to sneak out to the shed where she can relieve her pain and grief by scrapping the wood with her nails until the fingernails bled. She was thinking why did her sister die if she was trying to help her mother? Violet was really angry, and confused; she was full of questions: How can I cope with 4 young brothers while I had a life to live? Why is my mum like this? Was it my fault that she was led to this? Will I have better life when I’m older? I’m not supposed to think like this. I was meant to live my life with happiness not with tragedies.