You think this is a joke darlin'? (Suspect Au! Flip Zimmerman x Reader)

You tug on your restraints, the sound of the metal cuffs rattle and echo in the room. Huffing slightly you look at the room around you, the brown wooden walls and the old-timey wallpaper remind you of an old grandmother's house. Tugging a little harder at the cuffs around your wrist you let a stream of curses flow from your mouth and you give up trying.

"Well, this is annoying." You roll your eyes as you hear the click of the doorknob and watch as the handle turns. An old man of medium height walks in and sits down in the chair opposite of you. 

"Hello, you must be Y/n L/n. I'm Cheif Bridges. How are you enjoying yourself tonight." He smirks, you roll your eyes.

"Cut the crap Cheif, why am I here?" You snarl at him, he straightens up at the snappy attitude you give him.

"Are you awake you are one of the prime suspects in the murder of Laura Malaney."

"Laurie? She's dead huh, I had no idea." You stare at him with a blank face as you relax yourself in your chair. He huffs in amusement.

"Of course you didn't." The Chief gets up and begins to walk away, you smile slightly knowing that they have no real evidence against you. Before the Chief walks out you hear him talk to someone else outside the door. "She's all yours Zimmerman, do whatever it takes. I want that confession straight from the horses mouth." 

"You got it Chief." You put an amused look on your face. 'How pathetic that they have to send in someone else to get me to talk, as if it wasn't obvious I wasn't going to already' You think. You groan as you let your head your fall back, your hair falling down the back of the chair avoiding looking at the officer. You sigh as you hear the click of a lighter from across the room, the door shutting after it.

Still looking at the ceiling you smile a bit. "Isn't smoking on the job a bit unprofessional officer?"

"That's not your concern darlin'. What's a pretty little thing like you doin' all wrapped up in a mess like this." A deep voice ripples through the room, it send shivers down your spine. You snap your head back up and lock eyes with the officer in the corner, tall, black locks frame the face of a man. A lit cigarette in his mouth, smoke pouring out of his broad nose. You narrow your eyes at this man and raise a brow at him crossing your arms. He walks toward you, his dominance in the room fills your senses and makes your harsh exterior break; only for a moment. He pulls the chair toward him and spins it around sitting on it while his arms rest on the top of the chair.

"Name's Flip Zimmerman. So let's start this off easy why don't we. Do you know why you're here?"

You smile a little looking the man up and down taking in his attractive figure, you don't realize it but he's doing the exact same thing to you. 

"As a matter a fact I do not officer Flip. What kind of a name is Flip anyway, your parents must have been on somethin' am I right?" You smirk, a small giggle leaves your lips. Flip smiles and looks down, pulling the cigarette out of his mouth and tossing it into the ashtray on his end of the table. 

"Tough gal I see. Alrighty then, Chief said to do whatever it takes after all." Your smile fades as you see flip's smirk grow as he gets up off the chair. You tug on your cuffs a bit the anxiety that this man gives you is something foreign in your veins, nobody ever makes you this nervous. You straighten your back, holding your head high as he circles you. A shudder runs down your spine to in between your legs exciting something between them as you feel a warm thick finger trace your shoulders around the back of your neck, you snap your head toward him.

"Get your grubby dirty ass hands off me Zimmerman." You growl at him, making him smirk. "I don't do touchy and filth." You huff at him as he raises his hands to you showing you his caloused palms. He smirks a little more.