Part 9 {A Morning in the Cabin}

You both sleep soundly through the night, cuddling each other under the thick, spacious, comforter. You wake up with your legs intertwined and Duke's arms wrapped around you, playing with your hair. You look up at him an melt at the sight of his messy hair and tired expression. You lay your head on his chest for a minute and he gently runs his fingers through your soft hair. "Good morning beautiful. How'd you sleep?" he says with a tired, groggy voice. "Perfect." is all you could use to describe your rest. You can hear the smile in hid voice as he says "I'm glad." You smile and look at him. "I love you. So much. I wouldn't change this for anything in the world." you say. "The feeling is mutual, but I love you more." He tells you. "Not possible" you say, shaking your head.

You un-intertwine yourself and slowly uncover yourself, letting the cool air hit your warm skin. Duke slides out of bed in only a pair of loose basketball shorts. He swoops his hair away from his face and walks into the bathroom. You walk in behind him after checking your phone. You wrap your arms around his bare waist as he finishes brushing his teeth. He washes the toothpaste out of his mouth and his toothbrush. You begin to slip away, letting your arm drag slowly away from his skin. He grabs you and pulls you back to him. He puts one hand on the back of your head, fingers lacing your hair gently. His other hand moves naturally to your ribcage. He pulls you closer and looks into your eyes with that special look. He very slowly moves his mouth to yours, brushing your lips with his. 

You both lose yourself in the moment of pure love. He moves his hands, mid-kiss, to the bottom lining of his hoodie that you're wearing and lifts it off of you, pausing only to get it completely off. He lets it drop to the floor beside you. He places his hand on your waist, just over the waistband of your shorts. He stretches the waistband, just enough to slip to the floor. "We can't do this right now babe. Everyone will hear us." you softly say. "Just try your best. I'll be gentle." he tells you. He moves his hands lower and picks you up to his waist. You run your finger through his hair with both hands. He gently takes a step forward and sets you on the counter.

He slides his shorts off, revealing his Calvin boxers. He steps out of them and leans into you. He kisses your neck slowly and passionately. You put your hands on his warm shoulders, steadying yourself. He removes your bra and sets it beside you on the counter. He moves his kisses to your chest and slowly keeps going down. He gets to the waistband of your panties and moves back up to your mouth while slipping those off as well. You look into his eyes with a mysterious smirk. "I love you." you say softly. "I love you more. I'll prove it." Duke assures.

Stay tuned! Next part should be coming out sooner than usual!! 

 It's finally spooky season!! Better believe there will be some cute fall vibes very soon! I love you all!