𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝟒: 𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 ᵇˣᵇ

i haven't wrote anything for this. i'm such a disappointment.💘

nbak.🧘🏾‍♂️

              breathless moans slipped past taymors lips and he twisted and pushed the silicone in and out his dripping essence at a fast pace close to his orgasm.

legs cocked wide open as he smiled dazedly at his phone camera that was recording him, taking a video for his only fans. knowing he was about to get some serious money with this.

on his balcony letting the sun hit his brownskin, early in the morning so the light hit on him different.

being a only fans star brought in a lot of money, even though he got shamed by his family for it. giving them the cold shoulder, he was twenty now, he didn't need their say in anything.

making almost three thousand dollars a day just from posting masturbation videos and or good enough private requests from big tippers. saving up for months to get him a big ass house. living good.

he was getting closer and closer to his climax so he just inched for it, hand going to work with pushing the dildo in and out himself. already cumming twice, so he tended to edge himself so he can build up something good.

when he looked over for a quick second he almost stopped in his tracks, you would think he would be embarrassed but taymor didn't care.

seeing a man around his age on the balcony across from his, he was much skinner and lean than him. he didn't seem amused with what tay was doing, he just stared. ashing out his cigarette and flicking it away, walking back in.

moaning when he released everywhere under him sliding his toy out, stomach heaving quickly. feeling satisfied with the orgasm he just had.

he had to lay there for a couple seconds so he can regain his composure. when he calmed down from his nut he stood up taking his handy towel off the ground and got his phone to stop the video.

eyes following over to the house over, wondering when the person moved in there since nobody lived there. thinking how long the man's been watching him. shrugging it off he went back in the house.

pondering, when he gets himself together he'll get the new neighbor a welcoming gift?

~

it was now the afternoon, he smiled when he laid eyes on his new income loading onto only fans. the video he made got him two thousand dollars, appreciative.

not the money hungry type but he got wet thinking about how much money he was capable of making.

at first he thought it would never work out because in the beginning he wasn't getting any recognition, until he start putting himself out there and making a private twitter to get his name out there. now, he lived in a luxury home with a nice pool sitting in the back.

homemade videos was his thing. getting emails from porn companies but rejected them, they radiated bad energy so he was good.

user345:
pussy pics for 5 dollars?♥️

taymor mugged at the message, had him a little irritated that this person even tried it. telling by this that he was a low tipper, not really liking those. it atleast could've been ten but five?

make it twenty or thirty and we gotta deal.

user345:
[this user has sent you fifty dollars] five pictures now?