September 10, 2018

September 10, 2018

Dear Diary,
Mr. Soo Man announced our surprise and we get to go to Seoul National Museum!! I wonder how they got the money to afford the whole senior grade going?? He said that the trip is in October and that we'll get partners next week so we should get close to them.
I decided to talk to Doyum today, and he was being very cold. If he didn't want to talk to me that fine, but he didn't have to be rude. I've seen that he's close to Jinsung which isn't that surprising. They both have similar interests and have the same chemistry class. I only know they have the same chemistry class because i'm in the same class.
       We had our chemistry test today, I felt better about this one than any other science test i've taken in my life. That was a lie, I almost cried taking the test. 2 tears fell down on the paper, chemistry really stresses me out. The teacher asked if I was okay and I said I was fine, that I just had an eyelash in my eye. I don't want to be switched out of chemistry. Ms. Park is one of the nicest and chilliest teachers ever!!
       I'm going to cry myself to sleep now because I probably got a B- on the test. Write next week once we find out who our partners are!!

~ Choi Y/N

.    
       .        *               .       ·          .  
*     .       .         *    · 
    . *         *    .       *                          ˚
                        ˚   ˚           ☁︎
                    ☁︎                .              .    
       .        *               .       ·          .  
*     .       .         *    · 
    . *         *    .       *                          ˚
                        ˚   ˚           ☁︎
                    ☁︎                .               *

(uhm y'all, Dynamite has the most views in 24 hours with 98.5M!! it also has the fastest to 100M, it took 24 hours and 27 minutes!! congrats army for breaking records!! twt army said we should try to beat the fastest m/v to reach 1B which is adele's Hello. it took her 81 days so let's see if we can beat it!! fighting 💜 idea: seulgistrawberry )

(word count: 309)