September 23, 2018

September 23, 2018

Dear Diary,
It's finally Saturday!! Jinsung had somehow convinced Doyum to hang out with him, Yoshinori, Ali, Charlie, and me. We went to a boba shop first, I got my usual order {insert whatever your usual boba order is, but if you don't get boba whatever you like to drink. my usual order is either brown sugar milk tea or mango yogurt}. Yoshinori got a brown sugar milk tea with boba, Jinsung, Ali, and Charlie got a taro milk tea with boba, and Doyum got a fruit tea with boba.
       We then headed to the mall, which was super fun!! Ali, Charlie, and I got clothes and makeup for K-Con, the boys bought some video games and books. We went to a karaoke place together, the boys were surprisingly good at singing!! Ali was amazing also, while Charlie and I were just screaming and having fun. Yoshinori wanted to sing 'Spring Day' by BTS with Jinsung but Ali told them not to. I said it was fine so they started signing it, I teared up a little bit but it wasn't too bad. Doyum had asked if I was okay and I told him I was fine, but I was shocked. Was he being nice? I still can't believe he did something nice ^^
We went to the park after and I love watching the sunset. The sky looks really pretty when the sun starts to set. Anyways to wrap it all up, today was a fun day!! I can't wait to hang out again soon ^^ Even though Doyum is kinda cold, he does have a soft side. Plus he's really funny. I would like to call him a friend now.

~ Choi Y/N

Doyum's Diary

September 23, 2018

Dear Diary,
Jinsung has promised that if I hang out with him, Yoshinori, Ali, Charlie, and Y/N that he'd stop trying to hook me up with random girls around school. We went into the boba shop first. I got my usual, fruit tea with boba. Yoshinori got a brown sugar milk tea with boba, Jinsung, Ali and Charlie got a taro milk tea with boba, and Y/N got {insert your order}. We then went to the mall, the girls got a whole bunch of clothes and makeup. Jinsung had asked them why and apparently they had got tickets for K-Con. I mean I like k-pop, but why spend money to see them perform their songs if you can just listen to their music in the comfort of your home?
We went to a karaoke room next and I was surprised that Ali could sing well. Y/N and Charlie on the other hand were just screaming and goofing off. It was kind of funny to see them embarrass themselves tbh. I mean I thought they were embarrassing themselves but I guess they really didn't care. Jinsung and Yoshinori had wanted to sing 'Spring Day' by BTS but Ali had told them not to. Y/N interrupted and said it was fine, so they ended up singing it. While they were singing Y/N had started to cry a little, I asked her if she was okay. I guess she was surprised if I had asked her that since i'm usually not the nicest person towards her. She told me she was fine and went back to watching them sing. I wonder why Ali and Y/N were acting weird.
We went to the park after to watch the sunset. It was pretty calming. Watching the sunset, and feeling the breeze against our skin. It's like what you'd read in a book or see in a movie. Today was a pretty fun day overall, but I still thinking practicing my singing would've been more productive.

~ Jeon Doyum

.    
       .        *               .       ·          .  
*     .       .         *    · 
    . *         *    .       *                          ˚
                        ˚   ˚           ☁︎
                    ☁︎                .              .    
       .        *               .       ·          .  
*     .       .         *    · 
    . *         *    .       *                          ˚
                        ˚   ˚           ☁︎
                    ☁︎                .               *
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Korean Lesson:

Emoticons pouting upwards are usually positives responses such as happiness, flirting, or smiley emoticons.
Examples: ^^, *(^ㅇ^)*, ^3^, ^.~, *^.^*, ^ㅂ^

.    
       .        *     ⋆          .       ·          .  
*     .       .         *    · 
    . *         *    .       *                          ˚ ✧
                        ˚ ➶  。˚           ☁︎
        ✱            ☁︎                .              .    
       .        *     ⋆          .       ·          .  
*     .       .         *    · 
    . *         *    .       *                          ˚ ✧
                        ˚ ➶  。˚           ☁︎
        ✱            ☁︎                .               *
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

(i hope you enjoyed this chapter ^^ i have to register for school in 2 weeks ㅜㅜ but thankfully school doesn't start until september 8 for me ^^ i think i like using Korean emoticons more than actual emojis since they look cuter than most emojis. anyways i hope you enjoyed and please feel free to leave feedback and/or suggestions!! idea: seulgistrawberry )

(word count: 715)