September 31, 2018

September 31, 2018

Dear Diary,
       It's October tomorrow, you know what that means? The trip to Seoul National Museum!! The grade on my chem test really brought up my grade and I get to go! Doyum, Jinsung, Yoshinori, Ali, Charlie, and I have all been hanging out together recently and it's been pretty fun. Speaking of which, we hung out today again and I asked Doyum if he considers us friends. Guess what he said?? HE SAID SURE!! I finally got him to open up to me a little ^^ but I'm not completely satisfied until he says "Yes we are friends." I mean wouldn't that be my luck?!! I asked him if we could take a picture together and he agreed?! I'll put the picture on this page to remember this moment forever, the moment I got Doyum to open up a little ^^
Tomorrow is Monday, October 1. I forgot I have an English essay due, I BARELY STARTED IT!! I can't believe I'm pulling an all-nighter already ㅜㅜ I would've thought my first all-nighter would've been for math, but I guess English took the crown. I haven't even finished the 3 chapters we were assigned last week. I'm going to pray that I get this finished in time ㅜㅜ Better start working on it, bye bye!!
~ Choi Y/N

(please pretend that this girl is you and pretend the boy looks like Doyum ㅜㅜ)

Doyum's Diary

September 31, 2018

Dear diary,
I hung out with them once again, my mom said she's glad that I've found friends. Are they my friends? Speaking of which Y/N asked if I considered us as friends. I told her sure since I didn't know myself. She started smiling really big, I guess it was a goal of hers? She asked to take a picture and I was kinda forced to. Why would I say sure to her question and then sent a picture? It wouldn't add up. I decided to take a picture with her. Today was pretty fun, hanging out with them is pretty fun. Even so, I can't let them get rid of my focus for vocal and dance training.
I've never told anyone my dreams, but I want to become an idol. Over the summer I'm going to audition for a survival show called 'UnderNine'. Since I'm a senior I won't have to worry about school while I'm on the show, that's if I pass of course. I really want to become an idol so I make my mom proud, and so I can help her take care of my little sister (a/n: he's never said if he does have a little sister it's just for the sake of the fanfic).
My father left when I was little, when he left my mom wasn't doing so well financially and mentally (a/n: he's never said anything about this happening to his family, it's for the sake of the fanfic only). She worked 2 full-time jobs, took care of my sister and me, paid for school, paid for tutors, and kept a smile on her face through it all. She's doing much better now, but there are still times when reality hits her. I can't thank her enough for being able to go through soo much just for my sister and me. Once I become an idol I can repay her, but she also wants to do well in school so I have to do that also. It's getting pretty late so ill write another time.

~ Jeon Doyum

.  
. * . ·  .  
* . . * ·
    . * * .   *          ˚
                  ˚ ˚ ☁︎
          ☁︎ . .  
. * . ·  .  
* . . * ·
    . * * .   *          ˚
                  ˚ ˚ ☁︎
          ☁︎ . *

Korean Lesson:

Emoticons pointing downward are usually negative responses like being sad.
Examples: ㅜㅜ, ㅠ_ㅠ

Emoticons pouting upwards are usually positives responses such as happiness, flirting, or smiley emoticons.
Examples: ^^, *(^ㅇ^)*, ^3^, ^.~, *^.^*, ^ㅂ^

.  
. * . ·  .  
* . . * ·
    . * * .   *          ˚
                  ˚ ˚ ☁︎
          ☁︎ . .  
. * . ·  .  
* . . * ·
    . * * .   *          ˚
                  ˚ ˚ ☁︎
          ☁︎ . *

(a/n: thank u for reading this chapter ^^ remember to leave feedback and/or suggestions if you have any. remember that ur worth it and ur loved~ ^^ ❤️ idea: seulgistrawberry )

(word count: 656)