16

Mina's POV

We are shock and angry at the same time because of what Heechul did to Momo. Jihyo immediately called her father and told the situation.

Dahyun, also, is not stuttering anymore and Jihyo cried.

We arrived at the University and was greeted by JYP himself, standing in front of the gate.

"Morning girls. Morning Momo, please follow me to the office" JYP said and Momo asked him if she could bring Dahyun. JYP nodded and they went to his office.

"Chaeng, I'm glad Momo and Dahyun are talking to each other again" I said to Chaeyoung but I got no answer.

"Chaeng?" I faced her and when our eyes met, she blushed.

"Uabsjsg what was that?"

"Seat down now. We have a student from another class. Her name is Somi. Be nice to her okay? She'll be your classmate from now on. Please take a sit beside Ja-"

"I want to sit at the back"

"Very well" our professor said and Somi walked at our direction.

She stopped in front of our desk and Chaeyoung looked at her.

"Morning baby~" Somi said and gave a flying kiss to Chaeyoung and walked past us.

"What the fuck is wrong with that girl?! I'll rip her mouth and feed it to the dogs. Fucking bitch..." I mumbled and my nails dug deep into my palm.

3 periods have passed and it's lunch time. Me and Chaeyoung are packing our things and Somi came again.

"Chaeng chaeng~ I don't know anyone here, accompany me please~?" Somi said and clinged to my Chaeyoung.

"Why did you even changed room to our room if you don't know anyone here and bug Chaeng to accompany you?" I said and yanked Chaeyoung away from her.

"And why are you calling her Chaeng?" I added and she chuckled.

"Why can't I call her Chaeng? And I changed rooms to be with Chaeyoungie~ Let's go my Chaengie?" she said and pulled Chaeyoung to her side.

"MY?! MOTHER FUCKER!"

"Uh nope, MY Chaeng is coming with me" I said and dragged Chaeyoung outside the room. Leaving Somi and our friends.

"Where did MY Chaengie came from?!"

We're walking in the hallway and heard murmurs around us.

"Are they finally together?"
"Kya they're together kya!"
"Owemjiiii my ship!"
"Mina being a possessive girlfriend!"
"Did you heard it too? She called Chaeyoung, MY CHAENGIE! KYA I SHIP!"

I heard everything and gosh, I'm so embarrassed. We walked to our table and the 5 followed after.

"Possessive of your girl ey? Claiming her in front of Somi" I heard Nayeon Unnie and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Look at her Jihyo, she's holding tightly onto her baby~" Sana said and the both of them smirked at me.

I looked down and saw mine and Chaeyoung's hand are intertwined. I saw her blushing and my face starting to heat up. I let go of hers and looked away.

"Omo! They're blushing! So cute!" Jihyo squealed and took a picture of us.

"Yah! Delete that!" I tried to grab her phone but the table is on the way.

"Fucking table"

"Hey guys! What's happening?" Momo arrived together with Dahyun with their hands together. They came back from JYP's office.

"Momoring! You're back to you usual self!" Sana stood up and hugged Momo.

"And it seems that you two are still inseparable as ever" said Jihyo while looking at their hands.

The two took a sit beside me and Momo is clingy more than usual.

"So what's happening?" Dahyun asked

"Mina claimed Chaeyoung a while ago" Sana said and Momo smirked at me. Dahyun smirked at Chaeyoung and gave her a playful stare.

"I did not claim her okay?!" I shouted but I guess it wasn't a shout for them.

"Oh really? MY Chaengie is coming with me~" Nayeon Unnie mocked and they laughed.

"Stop teasing me!" I said and they just laughed more.

"Unnie... Stop it..." Chaeyoung said and the four stopped laughing.

I saw Chaeyoung looking at us with a blushing face.

"Chaeyoung did not stutter... She did not stutter!" Jihyo said and raised her arms.

"Daddy Chaeng is not stuttering wooo!" Sana shouted and joined Jihyo.

"Yah! Don't call her daddy!" I shouted and she smirked.

"Daddy~ mmmm!" Sana moaned and what the fuck?!?!

"Tzuyu! Your girl is very annoying" I said to Tzuyu and she put her hand on Sana's mouth.

"U-Unnie... Shhh... Not nice" Tzuyu said and Sana did shut up.

"HA! Whipped!" Momo shouted and we laughed at a blushing squirrel.

Lunch time have passed and we went back to our classroom. I saw lots of people taking pictures of our desk and I went to check it out.

I saw an envelope and turned it around and saw it's for Chaeyoung.

"Chaeng, here. I think another love letter" I handed her the envelope and looked at our desk again.

I saw pictures scattered but it was upside down. I flipped one picture and oh gosh, shouldn't have done that.

"What the fuck Somi?!?"

I flipped another picture and saw Somi in a fucking lingerie. I flipped all of it and fuck, they're all Somi in lingerie.

"Unnie... W-what is it?" Chaeyoung asked and stuttered.

I grabbed all the pictures and put them inside my pocket.

"Hm? Oh nothing, I was just admiring our desk" I said and she just nodded.

"What's this?" Chaeyoung crouched and picked something on the floor.

"It's Somi in... L-lingerie?!" she said with eyes wide open and I quickly grabbed the pic from her hand.

I walked to where Somi sits and slammed down the pictures in front of her.

"Oh hello, asswipe. This pictures aren't meant for you so fuck off" Somi said to me and grabbed all the pictures before standing up.

"Chae~ young~ ah~" I saw Somi running very girly towards Chaeyoung and honestly? gross.

"Did you like it? I picked a very comfortable and easy to rip lingerie just for you~" Somi said while showing each picture of her and Chaeyoung blushed.

"Stop it. Go back to your seat will ya? Stop bothering her" I said and sat on my chair.

And thank goodness, our professor came. Somi walked past us but seconds later came back again.

"What is wrong with this girl?"

"Oh baby~ I forgot" I heard Somi said and I got curious so I turned around.

And saw Somi kissed Chaeyoung in the lips. Our classmates gasped but she looks so proud.

My blood is boiling but we need to calm Mina. We need to calm.

"Bitch..." I mumbled and turned my attention to our professor.

Classes have ended and we packed our things before going out.

"Mina Unnie... Can we move the schedule t-tomorrow?" I heard Chaeyoung but I ignore her. I walked past her and straight into Jihyo's van.

Omo? Why is Mina acting like that?