006

a/n : how'd you like dynamite?iT'S HERE ITS HERE IK IM LATE I FINALLY GOT THE INSPO TO WRITE BC THIS WAS IN MY DRAFTS FOR TOO LONGG enjoy!

iT'S HERE ITS HERE IK IM LATE I FINALLY GOT THE INSPO TO WRITE BC THIS WAS IN MY DRAFTS FOR TOO LONGG
enjoy!

***

so here i was, sitting in the posh jet black rolls royce that stood in front of my humble abode. leaning in the seat i unconsciously stared to play with the hem of my pale blue dress that stopped right above my knees, sighing i looked out the window.

did jimin really have to invite you? at a party that only included their friends? i mean it's not that i mind, but it's kinda weird that he's suddenly invite me there.

"i don't know, he said something along the lines of 'wanting to see the love triangle in person', you know what he's talking about?"

i shook my head, eyes trailing to the scenery outside. the brilliant colours of the sky that showed off hues of purple and orange, i smiled enjoying the sunset.

but then the car pulled over with an abrupt stop, "hey! boo seungkwan, slow down!" i uttered, watching the man roll his eyes at me.

in almost five minutes i had reached a private estate that seemed to be too private for my liking. "we're here." the driver said and my eyes widened.

"already? wait, of course, because you sped through red lights on the way here." i muttered, and looked out the window, and then my mind flashed, what is this? the buckingham palace?

"now if you can, get out? you're staining the leather by sitting for too long." i scoffed at his audacity an unlocked the door, stepping out on the grey gravel, and when i shut the door, the car sped backwards leaving me standing alone in front of this gigantic mansion.

reaching out for my purse, i took my phone out. sending a quick text to namjoon, letting him know that i had arrived. almost immediately, my phone buzzed and i read his response.

great! just walk in, we're all sitting in the living room. — namjoon (the secret prince), 6:07 PM.

with a deep breath in, i started to walk in the house, glancing at the surroundings where i noticed that there were too many guards standing six meters away from each other, guns in their hand and the blackest of black shades that matched their tux's.

i gulped the lump that was formed in my throat, lifting my head up to look at the entrance before extending my hand out to ring the doorbell.

my heart raced, thumping against my rib cage as the nervousness got the best of me. hands getting slightly clammy and my fingertips shaking ever so slightly.