Chapter 4

Monet

For the past 2 months Lee & I have been kicking it.

Just on some friendly shit, I even been helping him with opening his new business.

" Ah Lee cmon it'll be fun " I expressed as Leon & I talked about our birthdays.

Lee's 22nd birthday was coming up & my 21st was coming up, so I was currently trying to get him to have a party with me.

" Hell nah Mo ion do that party shit " he said lighting the blunt.

i frowned, changing the subject.

I gazed at Lee as he smoked the blunt, his smooth chocolate skin kept me in a daze, his low red eyes making him even more attractive.

I was interrupted out of my examination by a knock at the door.

I got up going to see who it was.

" Mmm " i heard Lee say under his breath.

I smirked opening the door, it was Von & Diem. They walked in arguing about something.

" All i'm saying is the hoe shoulda never had her ass in your face" Diem said shrugging her shoulders.

" Man it was for a music video chill the fuck out " von said as he positioned himself on the plush couch.

Diem rolled her eyes looking over at me.

" Wheres Essie " she asked

" I don't know she said she'll be here when she got off but that was like 2 hours ago " i responded

We all decided to have a movie night at my place tonight.

" Mm well I bought some snacks " D said holding up the bag of mixed candy bars.

I squealed in excitement seeing all the candy.

As if on Que in walked Essie & 5 minutes in walked Black.

We all agreed to wear our onesies tonight.