Chapter 30

Leon sat at his kitchen table with his hand folded under his chin looking through the stats of his store. It was not going good. He was barely making any sells. Every since his competition moved right beside him it was like everyone forgot all about his store.

"You okay Leon?" Mo came up behind him.

He shook his head "I think ima have to close the shoe store down."

Mo stitched her eyebrows together "I thought you established that you wanted to flip houses and shit anyways."

"I mean yeah, ima do that but this is what I've always wanted to do. You know I love shoes."

Mo nodded "I understand."

She sat down beside him "I got an idea"

He looked up at her "What?"

"What if we collide our stores" She shrugged.

He gazed at her thinking "Mo that might work."

"Right, it'll be like a one stop shop get you some shoes and clothes all in one." Mo smiled "And you know my shit poppin right now so this will help."

He smiled while nodding "I love us"

Mo chuckled "Facts."

"NO I don't care Kee" Zuri yelled coming down the stairs with Kee behind her.

"What happen?" Mo and Lee asked standing up.

"He's dating my bestfriend and they been keeping it from me!" Zuri yelled.

"Okay first of all stop yelling in my house, my baby is sleep." Mo pointed.

"Second of all what's the problem with that?" Leon mugged.

"Because, he's like my brother and it's weird you don't want your brother dating your friend it's weird! And he's gonna take her from me I already see it. She keeps ditching me to hang out with him." Zuri folded her arms.

"Man that shit not true." Kee shrugged.

"Its not?" Zuri eyed him "Last night we were supposed to go to a party but she didn't wanna come with me anymore because you asked her to come with you ."

"Then Zuri why are you mad at Kee? Be mad at your bestfriend." Mo lectured.

"Because! He should have never hit on her."

"I didn't hit on her she texted me" He shrugged.

"So! You didn't have to text her back or entertain her" Zuri furrowed her brows.

"Man I'm not hearing nun of that you not telling me who I can and can not date"

"I'm not trying too! But out of all people why my only friend? You know I have a hard time making friends. She's the only person I have and your taking her away from me."

Kee just glared at her "I can't control where she chooses to go. If she picks you over me I won't care like you do. That's childish."

"How am I supposed to know if she's really coming over here to see me or if she's just over here to see you." Zuri frowned.

"That's between y'all " Kee waved her off.

"I see where both of y'all coming from, but Zuri you gotta talk to your bestfriend too. It's not all just Kee fault." Lee interjected .

"It's not my fault at all" Kee said plopping down in a chair.

"No take some fault in this, all them girls out there and you want her friend come on you had to know she was gone feel some type of way about it." Lee shrugged.