Chapter 20

1 Month Later

Mo wobbled around her new home.

Leon & Mo closed on the place last month & they were now trying too get it furnished.

Zuri skipped down the stairs humming Muwop by Mulatto.

"Zuri have you put your new bedroom set up yet?" Mo asked as she held her growing belly.

Zuri nodded her head "Yes, I just finished " She grabbed a apple out of the fridge.

"One of my friends are having a party would you mind if I go?" Zuri asked biting down on her lip softly.

Mo squinted her eyes "Let me see the flyer" Mo asked.

Zuri pulled the flyer up on her phone showing Mo.

Mo examined it "Yeah you can go be back in here at 2:30 & don't stay till the end of the party cus they always start shooting" Mo replied flipping her hair too the other side.

Zuri nodded her head running back up the stairs.

Mo was currently looking through a magazine. She was trying too get her clothing line out there more.

The door opened causing her too look up.

"Hey Ma" Lee walked in with Stitches in his leach.

"Hey" She our her head back down looking at the magazine.

Mo had one more month too work as much as she could before she went on maternity leave.

She didn't exactly have too stop working but Lee thought she should take time off so she wouldn't stress herself out.

Leon sat down at the new dining set "You just got your hair done" He asked examining her.

Mo did a mini spin showing off the length.

"Yes I did you like it" She smirked

"Hell yeah " He grabbed Mo placing her on his lap.

"Damn you got heavy as hell" he groaned.

Mo's mouth gapped open "Lee why would you say that" She hit his chest standing up.

"I'm playing" he laughed grabbing her again.

She folded her arms across her chest, still sitting on his lap.

She sighed "You talk to Black?" She asked curiously.

Leon nodded his head "I was over there the other day, he been chilling " Lee replied.

Every since the shooting with Essi, Black has been grumpy, he cheated on the only woman he would ever love & then got shot by her. He stayed at home majority of the time & never left unless he was going too work.