Vol. 7

I woke up and got changed into a comfy sports bra and leggings then slid on the hoodie. "Reggie babe wake up." I said shaking him slightly "Morning love." He said in his husky Morning voice. (woof woof ok I'll stop-) "Get dressed cause I'm hungry, and hurry on the dressing part please!" I said getting on my knees (take it you cumsl-) practically begging. "Fine." Regulus said rubbing his eyes.

I grabbed my jewelry for the day wich is my new amethyst ring, my choker that I got from Rikki, and the earrings that Rikki got me. I walked out of the Slytherin headquarters, and made it to the Great Hall, scanning the room for my friends or sister. I spot my sister at the Griffindor table and sit with her.

"Ooo girl you look good for looking high to be honest-" My sister said being her blunt self that doesn't have a filter. "Thank you and you look overdressed for a Saturday." I said before more blunt. I see a familiar face walk in with his friends head towards were I'm sitting, I pull up the hood of my hoodie feeling all the eyes on me.

I see a certain annoying face, looking shocked I obviously know why but I won't tell anyone other than the people that already know. "Can I take this off now?" I asked pleading with my sister to let me out of the torture of being watching. "Fine but I know how bad your anxiety gets around being watched so go!" She said agreeing with my pleas.

I changed into a short sleeve crop and sweats threw my hair into a messy pony

and some trainers. I walked back to my sister probably looking sleep deprived. I sat down and grabbed a cinnamon roll and ate it enjoying the cinnamony goodness. "You enjoying that?" Devna said as she moved to us. "Mmhmm." I said sadly finishing my cinnamon roll.

"Anyway Sirius is definitely staring at you and Remus is just being Remus, Potter is fawning over his girlfriend, and Pettigrew is just looking guilty." Devna said while observing the Muraders.

I feel a parchment ball at the back of my head I opened it and it said Was that Sirius' hoodie? I wrote back to Remus seeing that the penmanship matches and answered Yeah, don't worry I didn't steal your boyfriend's clothes I got it from a certain Ex of his before you ask. and threw it a Remus, hitting him in the head with it. He read it and gave me a thumbs up.

"Did he ask of the hoodie you were wearing was Sirius'?" Devna asked.
"Yeah I said yes it was but a certain Ex of his gave me it and I didn't take anything from his boyfriend then he gave me a thumbs up." I said as I feel another parchment ball being thrown at me again.

"I swear to Salazar Slytherin himself if one more parchment ball is being thrown at my head I will explode." I said obviously iratated. I read the damn thing and it said Why were you wearing my hoodie? I assume that's Sirius given that it said My hoodie that's definitely Sirius and I ignored it.

I walked to were Rikki was, I forgot and it just hit me that the ball is tonight. "Good morning Hogwarts the ball for 4th year and up is tonight, so I hope that everyone is situated for that event." Dumbledore announced.