Alilth ((B.H.A.))

-((Name))-

"Hello I'm Ailith nice to meet you."

(Ailith Clary.)

-((Age))-

"Never ask a woman her age, rude b******!"

(16 years old)

-((Species))-

"I'm sorry to disappoint you but I'm human."

-((Gender))-

"I'm female but if you don't believe me I can show you."

(Hermaphrodite.)

-((Occupation))-

"You don't need to know that..."

(Convenience store, sometimes lumber Mill.)

-((Sexuality))-

"Well I like both sides of the buffet, but I haven't tasted either side."

(Bi-sexual, probably will lean to girls maybe...)

-((Appearance))-

(She is missing her entire right arm thought

(She is missing her entire right arm thought.)

-((Height))-

"Five feet and nine inches."

(5,9 f.t. or 175.26 centimeters)

-((Likes))-

"Fried rice with some bacon mixed in, any type of boarding, drawing, c*******."

(Fried rice, surfboarding, skateboard, drawing, cuddling.)

-((Dislikes))-

"Well losing my arm was..."

(Lossing limbs, cats, faimly, the number thirteen.)

-((Quirk))-

"Why would I tell you?"

(Survivalist a two-part quirk.)

((Details of quirk.))

Ability#1: She can overclock her adrenal glands so she can use her muscles easier/better and or gain a speed boost.

Ability#2: Her mentality stability stays calm overall, even when she faces a certain pain or death.

Drawback#1: Her blood vessels get damaged over to much use, can raise her risk of heat attack or stoke

Drawback#2: Since her mentality stability is usually calm, her other emtions are majorly suppress. Making her less happy over constant use.

-((Fear))-

"Get the f*** out of here you b******."

(That her villain of a sister dieing.)

-((Backstory))-

"Why do you need to know about my past?"

(She was born into a faimly of four, she was happy as a little kid. She loved her faimly they were perfect. Till when she was 13 and her sister flaked out on a deal with some villains. She wasn't crying at all because she accidentally actived her quirk for the first time her second ability was actived. She wanted to protect her sister so she ran in-front of the villains strike, then she lost her right arm but that gave her sister enough to knockout the villian. But her parents basically disown her for protecting her sister. Now she is 16 and training to be a hero, she hates anyone who goes easy on her for the one arm thing.)