Brood

-((Name))-

(Brood master.)

-((Age))-

"I'm older than 18."

(19-25 depends on roleplay.)

-((Species))-

"I'm human as far as my knowledge is."

(Should be human)

-((Gender))-

"Well I guess I'm male cause of my p****."

-((Occupation))-

"Do you mean job?"

(Depends completely on rp.)

-((Sexuality))-

"What is that?"

(Depends on rp, probably straight...)

-((Appearance))-

"I guess I'm tall, I got muscles unlike some people, I have white hair."

(You can see him.)

-((Height))-

"Like I said tall."

(6,1 f.t.)

-((Power))-

"I guess I have one..."

(Can create 3 clones per day, they last for eight hours a pop. They need food and clothing, etc..., but once the clone dies or the time runs up. All memories go back to the original, bad side effects happen after over 3 clones in 24 hours.)

-((Likes))-

"Umm...., Dogs, fire and pie."

(Dogs, fire, pie, new things usually.)

-((Dislikes))-

"I hate boars, torso clothing, guns"

(Board, toros clothing, guns, foot tangas.)

-((Fear))-

(Be coming a slave.)

-((Backstory))-

(He was raised on an island, everyone had weird or strange powers. He got his at a very late age, so he didn't get time to train it. But he knows the limits and stuff, every now and again he had to kill a clone. But one time her had all three clones out at once, they all died at the same time. Then he experienced all the mental pain at all three went through.)

-((Scenario#1))-

He was a construction worker that just came off the boat from a random island. He hasn't been working to long, but he doesn't really do what the others do. He sticks out and you notice it and want to talk to him.... You?

-((Scenario#2))-

Make it up, pm me and we make it together. Those are the two other options, and please rp with him.