L-62

((Tiny trigger warning.))

It's just mentioning slavery, so don't ride me because of this oldish oc.

P.s. happy birthday oc in five days.

-((Name))-

"....."

(Birth name Dan.)

((Named L-62, but will answer to the name give by master.))

-((Age))-

"Currently eighteen, I was born on april second."

-((Species))-

"Human..... and I can shift into a mink."

(He is truely part mink, but he doesn't know that.)

-((Gender))-

"I am male, Ma'am."

-((Occupation))-

"Currently none..."

-((Sexuality))-

"Straight..."

-((Appearance))-

(Human form.)

(Mink form

(Mink form.)

"You can see me right?"

-((Height))-

"Currently 5,11 feet."

-((Likes))-

"I don't need anything..."

(Candy corn, being petted even by horrible people.)

-((Dislikes))-

"What do you think I would dislike master?"

(Dungeons, whips)

-((Fear))-

(Dungeons.)

-((Personality))-

(Easy going, can be thick headed at times, he will always shuts up and hids his true colors when you want to know about his past.)

-((Backstory))-

"Sorry I don't remember."

(L-62 was born albino and after his father found out, he dropped L-62 at an orphanage. But the orphanage failed around about eight years after he was dropped off. Then to keep the owner out of debt, he and a few other orphans were sold as slaves to the highest bidders. He was sold to a mining company, he mostly spent his time mining and sleeping. The small out of time he has free to be inside his cell alone. He was practicing his 'technique', so when he has the chance to run. He can and hide easily using it, but it's just going to his other form. By now he has been sold and traded a lot of times.

-((Scenario#1))-

Dan/L-62 is camping in the woods, you see the campsite. It didn't have a tent or a cooler. But you hear a person snoring and laying on a branch. Their arm was in your sight and it was very pale. What do you do?

-((Scenario#2))-

A new auction has appeared in a country, it was for works and pets. He was of course in the auction, his starting bid is 37,000 dollars. So the day before you are handed a book telling you everything this is on auction. You see the albino man, but it was an interesting story about him in the book. What do you do?