- 𝟚 -

You woke up in what appeared to be UA's nurses office. Rubbing your eyes, you sat up on the bed and looked around. You weren't quite sure where the nurses office was located, whilst you had been given a tour of UA before your first day, your memory really wasn't the best when it came to directions.

You subconsciously rubbed your cheek as you tried to remember why you were there.. You knew that you were fighting Bakugou, and then he punched you, and then..

"..Oh shit.."

Before you could begin to panic, a small old woman peeked her head around the curtain and smiled at you.

"Ah, I see you're finally awake, (L/N)."

You looked at her in confusion as she walked towards you, she was so short. You weren't particularly tall yourself but this woman was barely four feet tall.

"Pardon me, I haven't introduced myself. I'm recovery girl, I'm responsible for healing all of the injuries that occur at UA."

"..Oh.. That makes sense.."

You were trying your best to pay attention her but the thought of Bakugou being your soulmate had overwhelmed your mind, and Recovery Girl seemed to notice.

"Are you feeling okay? You seem a bit shaken."

"Y-yeah I'm fine.. I've j-just got a bit of a headache.."

"Ah, I'll go get you some painkillers. Honestly I don't know what Aizawa was thinking when he paired you with that loud boy.. It was going to be difficult no matter who you were against, and I don't mean to offend you by saying this, but due to your inexperience there was no way you were going to be able to beat Bakugou.."

Recovery Girl handed you a painkiller and a glass of water as she smiled softly. She wasn't wrong, you were practically useless in combat compared to the rest of your class. When you first found out you had been accepted at UA you assumed you'd be put into the support course, in all honesty you never really wanted to be a hero, you just wanted to try your best to help people. Wether you were actually on the scene or not didn't really bother you, though you'd probably rather have a job like recovery girl's.

Not long after you first woke up, you were on your way home. The school day had already ended earlier, so you were walking home alone, praying to god that you remembered how to get back to your house. In the meantime, you were left alone with your thoughts. You were still trying to process the fact that Bakugou was your soulmate and as much as you didn't want to think about it, it seemed to be the only think you could think about.

You put on your headphones and blasted one of your favourite songs in an attempt to try and drown out your thoughts. Though it didn't work very well, it helped you calm down a little.

When you arrived home, you were greeted by your aunt,
"(Y/N), there you are! You sure took your time coming home, you didn't get lost, did you?" She laughed, she was sat on the steps tying her shoelaces. Your aunt had lived in Japan for years, and you were left to live with her whilst your dad worked offshore due to his new job.

"How was your first day at UA? Did you make any friends? Please tell me you made some friends I really don't wanna deal with you being miserable.."

"Uh.. Yeah, I think I made a few friends? It's hard to tell because I don't really know them that well.."

"Well, you can tell me all about them later, I need to do some shopping and then I gotta head to work. Do you remember how to use the oven?"