02

Jungkook's POV

Flashback

"Y/N? You are still here?" A girl with messy hair was on her knees in front of the door taking some papers from the ground. At first, all her face was covered up of her long hair as her head was standing down. But soon after she got up, she showed up a flawlessly beautiful face.  I could feel cold shivers on my spine when she began to talk.

"I'm sorry sir. I had a few reports to do and I wanted to finish all today..." Her voice. Such a beautiful voice.

"It's fine. I anyway wanted to introduce you to the new boss. Mr. Jeon Jungkook. Mr. Jeon this is Y/L/N  Y/N she used to be my assistant" so she's Y/N...

Mr. Hyu told me how a good assistant she is, but he never told me she looked this way. No. Better. He better don't think this way about her. I don't really like to think others noticed her beauty, others than me.

When our eyes met, I felt suddenly something in my stomach, I never experienced before. Could that be that symptom well known as 'butterflies in the stomach'?

When she bows and gets up, I just nod trying to look as natural as I could.
" Good. From now on Mrs. Y/N will be my assistant. May I have your phone number Mrs. Y/L/N? "
The last part comes out of my mouth without even thinking twice. Luckily, seeing her shocked expression, Mr. Hyu told her that was for a business matter.

I gave my phone to her so she could write there. I couldn't help but smile when her small hands took it and began to tapes the number and her name.

I wanted more than her number already. I wanted to get to know her. Somehow faster than when will get to work together, that's why I ordered her to come the next day. She was visibly irritated and sad by the idea, but agreed after I was harsh to her. I didn't mean to, but I wanted her to know that she should obey what I say as her boss.

After she left the room, I stayed only for others two minutes, and then I left as well. That's when I saw her still in the parking station starting to scream "It's UNFAIR".

I laughed and stayed there until she got into her car and left the station. My car was close parked to hers, so when she left I got into mine and left as well.

End of Flashback

All the way home I keep smiling strangely. Every time I was closing my eyes to blink I was seeing her face. That messy hair, and her cute shocked irritate face when I told her to come tomorrow.
It was fun teasing her.

Think about that I looked down on my phone. The phone she touched. I threw myself on the bed, and I look and my closed phone thinking about those small hands that touch it.

I unlocked it and go straight forward to her number.

" Y/L/N Y/N...it doesn't sound good," I thought for a moment." I know! My...assistant...Y/N. " I smiled as I read only the words My and Y/N. But I shake my head. I wasn't crazy to fall for a girl I just met. Moreover, an employee. In my whole career, I didn't experience that, and yet it feels good already. I wonder how it will be spending time with her.

Without even noticing, I press the call button and it started calling her. I freaked out for a bit not knowing what to say. I saw she already picked up. I did not even have time to hang up before she would pick up.

I just put my phone close to my ear in silence thinking about something to say.
That's when I heard her voice again.

"Hello jaggy," She said with a cute tone. My heart started beating like crazy when I heard her saying that.

Silence was the only answer that I could give at that moment.

"Ahm Jimin? Are you there?"
Suddenly, this words made as fast as my heart started to beat before to stop now.

"This is no Jimin. I'm Jeon Jungkook. Is this Y/L/N Y/N, right?"

"Yes Sir. I'm sorry Sir. I thought it was my boyfriend"

Does she have a boyfriend? Of course she has...just look at her. She's perfect. I'm so stupid. But nevertheless, it doesn't matter. Relationships come and go. I still want to know her.

"I don't care about your personal life. I only call you to inform you that you need to be in front of the building at 7 a.m. I'll come and get you from there. I'll give the details tomorrow. Don't forget."

"Alright, sir. But where will we go-" I hang up with anger thinking about what she said? Why it does even bother me this idea of her having a boyfriend? We just met. We are just working together.

We are nothing. Yet.

I should think about what excuse to use tomorrow so I could spend some time with her.

Maybe help me with my office? She did need to show me anyway the projects they were working at, but this won't take that long.

I really should find something and I think I have an idea...