Rumors?

I wake up from my alarm and take a shower and get ready I drive to school and in the school parking lot I get out of my car and see Bryce and run up to him and hug him. He smiled and hugged me tighly everyone was staring at us which was werid.
Skip to lunch
At lunch we me and Bryce sit with everyone today and everyone was asking what was going on between us,me and Bryce looked at eachother and we both say we are just friends everyone looks me and Bryce weird I rolled my eyes and looked over and saw the Bryce was sad. I saw Bryce sad so I grabbed his hand and hold it the hold time which I feel like helped him.

Lunch ended and Bryce walked me to class I was kinda scared to ask him so it just kinda came out "hey Bryce I was wondering if you wanted to come over later and out and meet my brother and my mom" he smiled at me and said " damn meeting the parents already" I laught and punched him in the arm playfully Bryce said that he wanted to come and that he was going to go home and then come over.

After 8th period I met Bryce walking to my car I sent him my address and he hugged me and said that he would see me later. 20 minutes later I heard a knock on my door I rushed down the stairs and open it and see Bryce I automatically hug him. I'm so happy to see you I yelled he hugged me back I showed him around and he said that we lived with the sway boys and the sway boys is a house full of boys like jaden,josh,griffin,Anthony,Kio + more ! We walk up into the kitchen and get snack then go up to my room and we watched and movie and made tiktoks and watched the kissing booth have way though the movie me and Bryce looked at eachother and kissed me I kissed back and it kinda lasted long he stop kissing and we cuddled and feel asleep and since we didn't have school tomorrow because it's Friday he stayed the night.