in danger ?

Dad are you okay ? yes hunny im fine im just staying in my car for now until i find a place he said kinda sad i felt so bad for him so I said dad you can stay with us for a little and we will help you find somewhere you live.Really addison thats so sweet okay well I will see you in a little but dad bye. I hang up the call and go up to bryce um my dad is staying for a bit my mom cheated on him and he has nowhere to go so i told him he can stay in one of the guest bedrooms he smiled okay thats fine im just happy im with you and couldnt ask for anyone better you know what Im going to take you on a date just me and you he said with a big smile on his face. sure when though i said happy how about tomorrow night he says grabbing my waist.

I told Enzo to go and take a shower while I put some of his clothes up he gets into the shower  I go to his room and start to put his clothes up until I hear Bryce say wtf I walk outside of this room and see Bryce talking to my dad at the door before Bryce could say a other word I say hi dad and go and hug him he had a bad of clothes I took them and showed him the bedroom while I go wash his clothes I walk back into the Guest bedroom and see my dad pasted out.

Enzo gets out of the shower and goes to bed he walks up to me and hugs me and says goodnight love you and goes to bed which Enzo hasn't done in a long time so I was happy I walk upstairs to go to bed and when I saw laying down Bryce picks me up of out bed and slams me on to it not going to lie it was kinda fun I laughed and he jumps and bed and says " I'm so happy your mine and ONLY MINE " I laugh and we go to bed.