Over ?

I went home and didn't even look at my home until a hour later, I was tagged in a post so I look at it and it said it was from tiktok_room and it was talking about the post I deleted. After that I started to text by everyone asking me what's wrong or why I deleted the post,I didn't wanna talk about it so power off my phone for the rest of the day.

I heard someone down stairs which was weird because my brother is at this friends house and my mom is at work so I go into my closet and grab my bat. I walk down stairs and see Bryce.

"Bryce what are you going here"? Why did leave and didn't even say bye to me? He said I look at him and he knew why, he was quiet and then he looked at me and signed and he said ......mads? I looked at him mad and said so you knew why I'm mad so did you bother to show up here ? Saying kinda mad because I wanted to be alone.

Look I'm sorry he said I could tell he sad "I don't know what the problem is though I just told her to stay away" he said " BECAUSE YOU LIKE HER" I yelled "be-Bryce just get out and can't see you right now and I'm not going to your stupid fucking sway house party anymore and I-it's over I said crying and mad he didn't even look sad he just stormed off and left I was so mad. I turned on my phone and tweeted " hey guys sorry to say this but me and Bryce broke up I'm so heartbroken but I'll know it will be okay and please don't send no hate to me nor him"
Then I go into The shower ......