CH.16

----

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The sky has now turned blue and clear too, the sun was behind the tall mountains, rising slowly and slowly to shine the whole city. The rain stopped and the wet and slippery roads dried up. The singing of the birds in the green tree was heard through the whole house.

6:25, Chaeyoung wakes up in an empty bed, she heads to their bathroom, brushing her teeth as she washes her face as soon as she's done. She looks at herself in the mirror, disgusted coming back, her tired brown orbs becoming watery as what happened yesterday starts to crawl back through her mind.

She pushes the thought as a shiny blade caught her eye in the corner of the sink. She grabs it slowly, her hand shaking as she continues to stare at the "killer" in her hand. She brings the blade closer to her wrist when something came into her mind; what would happen to Mina if she did kill herself?

She closes her eyes as she puts the blade back into where it was first taken.
She releases a sigh, walking to the door, opening it as she exits the room, walking down the hall, she looks at the set of stairs and starts to lower her foot, walking downstairs as she swears time had slowed.

The rays of the sun haven't reached
every glass pane of their house so it is still dark inside. The only thing that's giving light is the lightbulb, turned on in the kitchen as she hears clanking, footsteps, and humming of a certain voice she wouldn't be tired of.

A small smile forms her pale lips as she quietly walks towards where the noise was, leaning on the wall as she watches Mina cook. It felt like the same thing happened back when they were still fake-dating. She quietly checks her fianceé out, her blue oversized-shirt hanging loosely as it had been paired with black cycling shorts, the actress' golden hair was pulled into a braid as her porcelain skin glows a little because of the light the bulb was giving.

Mina turns around, squealing when she noticed the figure leaning her shoulder in the wall, it looked creepy from her perspective as Chaeyoung's pale skin makes her look like a ghost, those brown eyes that had happiness in them turned into dark tired ones, her eyes are puffy and of course, the dark background.

The actress holds her chest as she tries to calm her heart that was beating rapidly due to shock. The latter walks closer to Chaeyoung as she smiles genuinely, hoping that it would turn the frown the composer had into a smile, and it worked.

"Good morning, babe, " Mina greets, planting a soft kiss into Chaeyoung's, pulling back with a smile. Chaeyoung mumbles a reply as she smiles at the latter.

"Pancakes?" Mina asks as she turns around, walking towards the stove as she flips the pancake. Chaeyoung didn't even reply, just quietly walks near Mina, picking two plates and utensils, it was unusual because Chaeyoung always love pancakes, especially with maple syrup and strawberry but it was understandable considering of what she's been through.

Chaeyoung gives Mina a plate so that she could place the pancake, quietly watching the love of her life do her thing.

It was like Zeus, the God of all Gods and Goddesses in Greek Mythology understands Chaeyoung's pain because the sky that was clear and blue a minute ago has now turned into gray every passing second.

The sky that radiated happiness minutes ago is now crying, letting out a million waterdrops, dried roads has now turned into wet ones again. The plants and trees dance merrily as they can now finally make their food. Photosynthesis, in other words. Birds taking shelter in the large branches of trees.