The Bad Boy's Way

Chapter 1

I liked him for a while now. We've never talked and I was anxious to finally talk to him. His name is Kevin and he was the bad boy here at Acosta High. Unlike him I was unknown. No one knew the name of Lacy Bennet except my best friend America. America wanted to do something related to her name so she became student council president. She actually started to develop a love for politics since freshman year. I was the typical ordinary girl. Pretty girly and easily excitable. I'm very excited about graduating from high school this year. But I don't want to leave until I have built up the courage to actually talk to Kevin. Rumors say he's dangerous. I say he's mysterious. At this moment I was waiting by his locker. No it is not creepy I was just scared. Although when I saw him coming I dropped my books. To my surprise he didn't pick them up.

"Did you intend to drop your books?" He asked.

"No. They're heavy." I replied reluctantly

I then picked them up and hurried to my locker and inserted the books I didn't need into the locker. As soon as I turned around I saw America smiling.

"Guess what?!" She said excitedly waiting for my guess

"You're class president too?"

"Yes. How did you know?" She wondered aloud

"I guessed" I replied

"So did you talk to Kevin?" She asked

I rudely slammed my locker and walked away.

"I guess not." She replied following behind me.

"I dropped my books in front of him" I said

"Ohh so he didn't pick them up."

"Not just that America. He thought I intended to drop them in front of him." I finished.

"What a jerk. You never say that to a girl" she responded.

I smiled. America knew how to make me happy. I'm so glad she's my best friend.

When I was in class I saw Kevin sit next to me so I moved to another seat. He then followed me and sat next to me again (We don't have assigned seats).

"Stop following me." I yelled unaware that he had already went back to his previous seat.

"Who's following you?" he asked from across the room.

"You confuse me." I said

"I intend to." He responded.

~~~~~~

Ever since we talked I've been thinking about him. It wasn't a long time sense it's only been a day. At this moment America and I were doing our homework.

"I can't believe he tried to sit next to you in class." She said.

"Me either. I guess Mr. Bad boy isn't so bad at all."

"Don't say that. You know what the rumors are."

"I know I know, 'Kevin is dangerous'. But is he really. He may just be mysterious." I said. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt.

"Lace this is for your own good." She replied sympathetically.

"Ok America. I will avoid him."

"Good." She replied satisfied.

~~~~~

The next day he never even spoke to me. I should have expected it but I didn't. I've been rejected before but this hurt ten times worst because I really liked Kevin. I could only wish that one day he would feel the same way.

Girly_Lacy: I'm depressed

Meri_Politics: Why?

Girly_Lacy: He never talked to me today.

Meri_Politics: See this is exactly why I said to avoid him. Let's have girl night.

Girly_Lacy: Ok

I always looked forward to girl night because it's America always makes it fun. We watch movies, gossip, and try on a lot of shades of pink. We try on anything pink because we both loved the color pink. She liked neon pink and I liked light pink and flowers. Besides that, we were both girly girls. I was instantly snapped out of my thoughts when I heard America at the door. I knew it was her because of her signature knock.

"Hey." She said perkily.

"Hey Meri." I greeted

I let her in and we went upstairs to my room to catch up.

"I'm still bummed out." I sobbed.

"He's such a jerk. Let's not talk about him." She suggested.

"Good idea." I agreed

"So. Do you like it?" She asked. Holding up my hand so that I could see the shades of pink on my nails.

"Wow. This is amazing." I said stunned at the artwork on my nails.

"Ok how's mine?" She asked.

"It's not as great as you did mine."

I held up her hand so see could she her nails.

"It's terrible." She always told me the truth.

"I know right." I laughed.

"You need lessons Lace." She implied.

"Yeah well you need to let me pick the movie tonight."

"Mean girls 2?" She asked.

"You know me." I implied

"Better than you know yourself." She replied.

~~~~~~

In the morning I was slightly less depressed. America made me feel better than I did yesterday. I was getting dressed for school at the moment. I decided to wear my floral print dress because it would probably be my last time wearing it until spring. It was the beginning of September and the weather dropped quickly. It was 65° which was cold in my book so I wore black leggings underneath my dress. I wore my white converse shoes and my blonde hair was curled. My makeup was light but it took awhile to put on so I ate an apple for breakfast, said my goodbyes to my parents and started driving to school. My car was nothing special. It was a Pink Honda. When I arrived at school I quickly put the books I didn't need in the locker so that I didn't see Kevin. That didn't work out so well.

A/n

Thanks for reading. I know it's short but I will be uploading longer parts every week. Vote please thanks again.

Cast

Olivia Holt as America Smith
Rahart Adams as Kevin Harris
Sierra McCormick as Lacy Bennit

More characters on the way keep reading xoxo