The Bad Boy Makes His Move

Image of Maddison Stone

Chapter 3

Ever since our date on Saturday, Kevin and I have been getting closer. We now talk on the phone, text, and sit by each other at lunch. I barely have time with America because my schedule is all filled up with things to do with Kevin. I don't think America is mad at me though. She's been spending her time with the new boy, Brandon. Brandon is rich and cocky. He has blonde hair and nice eyes but other than that I don't see why she likes him so much. I was instantly snapped out of my thoughts when the bell ring. I had forgotten that I was even in school. I quickly grabbed my books and left to go to my locker.

"Hey Teacup." I heard Kevin say from behind me.

"Yes?"

"I need to talk to you."

"About what?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Yes! I've been waiting for this since freshman year. Ok I needed to sound cool.

"Yeah sure whatever." I replied unconvincingly trying to sound cool.

"You're a bad actor."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are teacup now hurry up and put your books in your locker.

"Why?"

"So you won't be late to class."

"Awww you're becoming a softy."

"Is it wrong for me to care about my girlfriend's education?"

"You're up to something." I claimed.

"Maybe I am. My next class is down the other end of the hallway so I'll catch up with you later ok."

"Ok." When I started to walk away I saw America and caught up with her.

"Hey Meri." I greeted.

"Hey Lace."

"We need to hangout more." I suggested.

"Agreed. How about tonight?" She asked.

"Girl night?"

"You know it."

"Awesome I'll call you ok."

"Ok bye Lace."

"Bye Meri."

~~~~~~~

When I was home I called America. It was Wensday but we still were going to have fun.

"Hello." I heard America's voice on the phone.

"Hey Meri. Ready for tonight?"

"Yes but I bet my shades of pink will look better than yours." She claimed.

"I bet they won't."

"Sure. I'll be there in 5 minutes ok."

"Ok bye Meri."

"Bye Lace."

She was here 5 minutes later (She was never late to girl night). We went upstairs as soon as she came.

"So how's your relationship with Brandon?" I asked.

"It's amazing. He takes me to the most amazing places and he has a huge heart. What about Kevin?"

"We're finally together now." I replied excitedly.

"That's amazing." She said.

"But not nearly as amazing as this pink nail polish." I commented.