Prodigy Imagine 2

"I would like to help you change that"

Prod crashed his lips into yours but it was different . It was like a "I miss & need you" kiss. You moved your hands down his torso kissing him roughly. He picked you up and walked you guys up to your room. He laid you on the bed & you began tugging at his belt. Prodigy kicked off his shoes and threw off his shirt and took off your panties. You were left in a red bra. He began sucking & biting on your neck while you moaned.

"I'm so sorry Y/N i didn't mean what i said, and i didn't do anything with Kiara, i promise" You knew he was sincere and you were getting mad because he was ruining the moment a little bit. You got on top of him "That argument was 4 days ago". You sat up on top of him and his hands began to explore your body. He quickly unbuttoned your shirt & bra and started sucking your nipples.

"Oh baby.." You moaned tilting you head a little in pleasure. He kissed your nipples, bitting them & licking them sending shivers down your spine. Prod laid you on your back and began kissing you down your body. You bite your lip looking down at him. He began rubbing his finger on your clit, making you wetter & wetter. "Pro - Prod - Uhh" he slowly put his finger in your V. You could feel is pace getting faster and faster and your body jerking. Moans continued to fill them room as your eyes rolled back. He added another finger & You grabbed the cover holding in the screams you wanted to let out.

"Let it out babe, Scream my name" he pumped extremely fast. He was hitting your g-spot over & over. Your eyes flew wide open as you gasp catching your breath. "Prroddiggyy" you felt your warm juices spilling out of you and he went slower and stopped.

"That's what i like to hear" he said all cocky, Laughing a little sucking on his fingers. You pulled down his pants along with his boxers & his hard manhood bolted up. He pulled you you to the bottom of the bed holding your legs in the air. Prodigy pounded into you hard & fast. You bit your lip looking at him.

"Uhh ba-- babee dontt stt-opp". He pulled out and threw you in the center of the bed. "Get on your knees" You did as you were told. You could feel Prods warm hands pulling you ass back to him, Thrusting himself into you. You winced grabbing onto the covers, He started slow. "Baby go faster" Prod grabbed your hair & rammed deep inside of you. "Fuck Prodigy" he wasn't letting up. He was pounding you harder and harder.

"Will you listen to me next time?" he said in a low seductive voice. You continued to moan. "WILL YOU?!" he said slapping your ass. "YES" you cried out. "YES WHAT?" He yelled going even harder then before. "YES DADDY YES". "Fuck babe" Prods pace was becoming slower & slower. You could feel him tensing up. "Prodigyy I'm about to c-" You let out all over his dick & shortly after he did too. You guys collapsed beside each other breathing heavy. "Does this mean we are back together?" Prodigy asked looking at the ceiling catching his breath.

1 Comments !

2 Fans !

2 Votes !