Personal (Roc Imagine)

..... Personal For Mercedes, Hope You Like .....

________________________________________________________________________

~Mercedes POV~

I walked out of the studio, I had just finished my dance routine. I had my NIKE bag on my shoulder with my blue sweats, and my black t-shirt on. I checked my cellphone for any missed calls or text messages. I didn't have any, so i decided to hop in the car & head to McDonald’s and get something to eat.

When I got there, I got in line and waited about 5 mins. As my turn came, I ordered, a Sweet Tea, Large fries, and a McDouble. When they called my order, I grabbed my food and went to a seat. When sat down, I saw someone sitting near a window across from me. He had curly hair, chocolate brown eyes, and a Tennessee Titans hoodie on.

 When i got done, I threw away my stuff and started walking out, but the boy called my name. How did he know my name O.o.

“Mercedes!” He yelled.

 I stopped & I walked over towards the table. I studied his face for a while & then it clicked.

“Chresanto!” I exclaimed.

  “The one and only boo!” He said, showing his kool-aid smile.

I took a seat next to him, “How you been?”

“I’ve been good. You?”

I smiled, “Same. You still like the titans ?” I pointed to his hoodie.

He shrugged, “You could say that. How's life?”

  “I just moved from the ATL to here like three months ago.”

“You seem like your doing good.” He smiled.

“Yup!” I replied.

We stood there awkwardly for a moment

“We should definitely catch up sometime.” He said suddenly.

"Sure, Here’s my number.” I took a blue pen out my bag and wrote it on his hand.

  He smiled, “Ok. I’ll call you sometime.”

“Okay see ya’ Chresanto!” I said walking out the Fast Food place.

“Wait, Mercedes"

"Yeah" I said turning back around

"Would you like to go on a date with me?"

"Sure" i said smiling

When i said that he walked me to my car and kissed me on my forehead and told me goodnight.

 -------------

As I drove down the streets of Tennessee I thought of Chresanto. We’d been friends for a while and I hadn’t seen him in about 2 years. I've always had feelings for him, I guess he has felt the same way to. But besides that point the name Mercedes and Chresanto sound great together:)

____________________________________________________________________