twentyone point one.

It's cold. Still cold with AC on. But the warm heat coming from behind him made him feel better. Shoyo groaned gently, slightly shifting a bit to hug his baby sister who's hugging him like her life depends on him. His arms moved, and so is the arm wrapped around him, hugging him more tightly. Shoyo can feel the person's nose and lips brushing on the back of his neck, their breath tickling his skin. It gave him goosebumps while his face heated up.

" hmm . . Onii-chan?" Natsu called, her small voice humming gently while she pressed her head more in her big brother's chest. She rubbed her eyes a bit and look up to him, " Good morning, Onii-chan." She said, smiling softly at him.

" Good morning to you too, sweetie." He said, also smiling in return and kissed her forehead. Natsu giggled, loving what her big brother called her. It's like her mother's still there, calling her " baby" "sweetie" like what she always do.

" u-ugh . . . cold. So cold." A voice came from behind, wrapping his arms around the redhead more tightly, wanting to feel the warm heat coming from him, " Hinata . . . hug me . . too . ." Tendou said, his husky voice trailing off a bit. Before Shoyo could turn to him, Natsu quickly squeeze between them, " Noooo~"

Shoyo chuckled softly, turning to the two who's bickering in a hush tone, not wanting to yell early in the morning. Tendou wrapped his arms around the little redhead, squeezing her playfully in his arms, her head pressed on his chest while she whine. Shoyo laughed a bit seeing the scene in front of him. He feel so happy. For the past few days, past few weeks, he always hear his baby sister laughing gleefully, talking with his boyfriends with joy, her habit of sitting on someone's back just made her look more cuter then she'll ever be. Despite the nightmares she's having, his lovers are always there to cheer her up, always there to make her laugh, always there to make her feel free.

" Hinata . . why are you crying?" He snapped back to reality when he heard Tendou's voice. Natsu quickly turn to him, her small hands landing gently on both his cheeks, " Why is onii-chan crying?" She asked, her small thumb wiping his tears.

" N-Nothing! I'm just really happy." He said, which is true. He's happy that even though their father's not always there for him and their mother's just watching from afar, there's more than 10 people who'll make them happy.

Tendou's not convinced with his answer so he put his arms around him, pressing his lips on the ginger's forehead and rest his face on Shoyo's head, sniffing the sweet scent of oranges, " You can tell me everything. You can tell us everything. We're always here for you, you know."

" I'm just happy, really. You guys don't need to worry." He said, his right hand on Natsu's head while his left hand on Tendou's neck, his thumb rubbing the skin, " I hope we're not giving you two a hard time, Hinata." Tendou said, his voice hushing on his head.

" No, of course not. It's the opposite." You can't imagine how beyond happy I am feeling right now, Tendou. He said in his mind, enjoying the warmth coming from the two people hugging close to him. Natsu fell asleep again while Tendou's dozing off. Shoyo can also feel the wave of sudden tiredness so he decided to sleep. In the arms of the last person he has a crush on.

" Ahh . . everything is so peachy."

𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲.

To be continued . . .

ʜɴ ʏᴏᴜ ғʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ
ʜᴡᴇ-ʏɪ -