fake sleeping

A/n: hey this is my first fanfic but I read enough to know the basics I believe. Anyways, here ya go. Also this is goin to be unedited and there's going to be spelling mistakes but I don't care. :)) love ya.

Also language that's all.

I lay in bed and scroll through Instagram liking a couple post here and there. It's 12am and I couldn't get any sleep who could judge me. I hear a car pull into the drive way, and I know automatically who it is, my beautiful boyfriend Frank fuckin' Iero or Oreo I use both. I think it would be cool to date my favorite cookie.

I hear his keys in the door and I turn my phone off and place it on the nightstand, and roll over facing the wall my bed was up against,and close my eyes. (Except one because ya know I gotta keep an eye out for selener, not literally though) Plus I wrap my arms and legs around a pillow because it comfy

I hear the door open, Frank walk in, and take off his boots. "Hey hun." He says sounding kinda tired, but I find it kinda cute. "Hun?.. " He says a little louder his voice glazed with concern. I normally jumped into his arms as soon as he opened the door, but instead I was laying in bed pretending to sleep. Oh how I love my life.

He walks down the hallway which my room was in and pokes his cute lil' face around the door frame.

A/n: last one then I finish the story I promise. So your room in the fic, is a bed pushed into a corner with the door in front of it. I'm sorry if that didn't make sense. Anyways, back to Frank being cute and you being a dick. Jk..... Unless.

I slightly open one eye and admire him and his messed up hair, uneven jacket, untucked shirt, and his tired but full of love eyes. A light pink washed over his cheeks and nose when he saw me perfectly asleep. Or so he thought. (P.s the lamp is still on :p)

He smiles and walks in, quietly but quickly. He takes of his jacket and black  jeans, then proceeds to throw them in the laundry basket next to the door. He then slowly slips into bed beside me, switches the lamp on the nightstand to off, and kisses above my ear and whispers "goodnight babygirl.. " I feel my face heat up. Shit, how is he so fucking perfect. He wraps one of his arms around my chest then buries his faces into my neck. "Goodnight franki... " I say in a low whisper not expecting him to hear it because he already seems asleep, in the 5 minutes he's been lying there.

"Fuck." He says in a low voice.

Question mark..?

"You're going to kill me I swear to god." He says with a cute little laugh.

God I love this little man.

"I love you frank, ya know that right?.. " I mutter.

"I love you too y/n..." He says before slowly falling asleep.

How was that, okay maybe.  If you have any recommendations gimme em. Anyways love ya.
Also word count: 525 so not super short but like Frank sized.