sleepover pt.1

Language and mentions of suicide.
That's it enjoy!

"Where are we going again? " I asked frank as he drove even further down the two lane road. "You'll see. " He says in replie refusing to give me an answer.

*30 minutes later*

I felt my eyes get heavy in the backseat of Franks old car. I took off my seatbelt and laid down. I heard frank yawn knowing he must be tired too.

*30 minutes later*
*also Franks POV*

We're almost there at least that's what I thought. Why did Mikey always want to  meet-up in the middle of no where. Then I see what I was driving to. It was an old hotel, only two stories, it was abandoned or at least what I saw was. It actually was pretty cool. I grab my phone out of my back pocket and check the time '2:23'. 7 minutes to spare. I sigh and call mikes.

Ring ring ring I heard the ringing stop and someone say hello on the other side.
"Hey are you almost here?. " I asked Mikey with a groan.
"Yup, me and Gerard are right around the corner", he says.
"Is y/n with you?", he asked.
" Yea... Why?.. "
"Just wondering I think she'll enjoy this", he says before hanging up no goodbye or anything.

The I began to wonder.
What did he mean.
What are we doing tonight.
I swear to God if he- my thoughts were cut off by y/n rolling around in the backseat.

*readers POV :))))) *

Black.
Everything was black.
No light whatsoever.
I felt a warm hand fall on my shoulder.
I jump at the sudden touch.
I turn around..
No one.
Maybe I thought of it.
I start running.
The only sound was my bare feet hitting the ground.
Then I heard him.
"Why am I even dating you. Your hideous you're the biggest idiot I've ever seen. Maybe you should have killed yourself."

Then I woke up.
I forced my eyes open, I felt out of breath from running so hard. Then I realised where I was.

Franks car.

I sat there for a minute and thought of Franks words in my head over and over again. Maybe he was right. How does he deal with me. I don't deserve him. He should be with someone better. Someone pretty. Someone smart.
I roll over again and again with a couple groans here and there. My back and neck were tense from sleeping against the car door.

I continued to think about Franks words. I know it's not a big deal but he was right. I didn't seem to register that frank was sitting it the sear in front of me, when a tear ran down my face. In the time span of 2 minutes I was silently sobbing.
Frank didn't noticed and even if he did he would probably call me pathetic.

*Franks POV*

I heard a little squeak from the back seat I turn my head around and see y/n with her beautiful face in her hands.

She's crying...

I open my car door and step out slamming it shut behind me. And before you ask no I'm not mad.  I open her door and see her peek through her fingers. She sits up, I slide into the car next to her.
"Hey.. " I say cupping her perfect face in my hands.
She looks away from me.
"H-hey?" She mutters under her breath almost.
"What's wrong honey bunny?. " I say.
She blushes.
I blush.
"I-i just had a b-bad dr-dream!.. " She stuttered.
"Do you wanna talk about it? "I say in a voice drenched with concern.
"Not rig-right now.. " She replies.

I nod and take my hands of her face and hear a car pull up. I open the trunk and grab one of my hoodies out of the back. Gerard waves to me. I wave back with a smile plastered on my face. Last time I saw Gerard was in January as of now it's October 22nd. I missed him, I really did. I missed his dumb jokes and him talking to me about comics and video games. I close the trunk and walk over to y/n and hand her my hoodie, along with planting a small kiss on her forehead. She looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back.

God I love her.

"I love you, you know dummy?. " I say.
She giggled her adorable little giggle.
"I love you too," She said dragging out the O.
"I'm gonna go talk to Mikey and gerard and see what we're doing here, wanna come?"  I asked her.
"Sure, I have nothing else to do anyways." She replied with a yawn.

*readers POV*
Frank reaches out his hand, and I take it. He pulled me out of the car, and walked over to Mikey's car with my hand in his.
"Hey Frank, " He looks at you, "and hello y/n." I smile and say hey back.
"So what are we doing, it better be something fun because I drove 2 hours to get here." Frank says in a more stern voice than normal.

"Well.. "

Hahahahaha
Anyways I'll post part to in a day or two since I have school it might take me a but longer on the weekdays. Anyways any recommendations would be great.

Word cout: 897 :•

Anyways I love ya and I hope you have a great rest of your day!