twentytwo.

" Toss it to me!!" Shoyo's voice roared inside the gym, running towards the net from the other side of the court. As soon as the ball hit Tobio's fingers, Shoyo leap up. In a quick amount of time, Tobio tossed the ball a bit above Shoyo's head where the small hand of the redhead spiked the ball down.

" As always. Their quick attacks are really something you need to watch out for." Bokuto said, his hands resting on the back of his head while watching the game between Karasuno and Johzenji, " But the party team's teamwork can also get on someone's nerves. Their formation's messed up yet they're two points ahead." Bokuto added, his gaze shifting to the team who's cheering loudly and complimenting the other team about their play.

" You're right about that. I almost punched Terushima cause he kept teasing me in our first match." Atsumu, who's standing beside him, said, hands on his hips while also watching the two teams battle, well mostly his attention is on a certain redhead, his eyes squinting whenever Shoyo's jumping up, his eyes trying to look at the redhead's body.

This pervert really . . Bokuto sweat-dropped while looking at Atsumu who's licking his lips, biting it as his eyes watch the redhead.

It's not that surprising, Johzenji won the game. " Looks like Karasuno's starting to like penalty today." Iwaizumi said, standing beside them," What do you mean, Iwa?" Bokuto asked.

" Eh? You didn't notice? Karasuno lost almost all of their matches with the other teams. It looks like they're not having it." Iwaizumi replied, his arms usually crossed while looking at the crows, his eyes stopping at the redhead. Noticing something, his eyes widen and quickly ran toward the redhead, catching him in time.

" What the—- Shoyo?!" Nishinoya shouted, catching everyone's attention. They all rush over to him, huddling up.

" What?! what's wrong?!"

" What happened??"

" Is Chibi-chan okay?!"

The others bombarded the crows questions while trying to see what's happening in the middle. Iwaizumi had his arm behind the ginger, his left hand lightly tapping the ginger's cheek, waking him up, " Hinata? Hinata wake up."

He rest his palm on the ginger's forehead, feeling the sudden heat coming from the skin, " H-He's burning up!"

" Can you carry him to his room, Iwaizumi?" Ukai asked, his hand patting the ace's shoulder. Iwaizumi simply nodded his head, putting his other arm under the ginger's knees, carrying him up. The others back away, giving the two some space.

" Don't follow, you two! Get back here!" Ukai shouted from the background, both Tanaka and Nishinoya hesitantly walked back to the group.

As soon as they got to the room, Iwaizumi carefully laid him down to his bed, closing the door after. He turn off the AC and just when he put the remote down, the Karasuno managers came, along with Natsu who quickly jump to the bed and sat next to the ginger, " Onii-chan . . " Natsu muttered, her voice hush and gentle while taking his hand.

" Iwaizumi-san, you can go back now. Thank you for taking him here." Kiyoko said, slightly bowing at him while putting the medicine on the nightstand. Iwaizumi was hesitant for a minute, since he's really not good with saying things like this, but he soon said it, " U-Uhm actually. Can I m-maybe take care of him? It's not that - uh "

" Really?! Then he's all yours, I-Iwaizumi-san!" Yachi said, her words stuttering a bit while her fujoshi side awakening. The two left the room, leaving a few words before. Iwaizumi went to the changing room and came back with a dark red large sized t shirt, along with grey shorts.

As soon as he laid the clothes, Shoyo's eyes slowly open. He groaned, which caught Hajime's attention, " Hinata?"

The ginger blinked a few times before turning to him, " Hajime-san? What are you doing here? . . Where am I?" He tried getting up but Hajime pushed him down gently, " Don't."

" Why am I here?"

" You fainted when the match ended and you got a fever. So I brought you here." Hajime paused, reaching something to the end of the bed, retrieving back and giving the ginger the pair of clothes, " You need to change first since we need to put your temperature down and . . uh . . m . ."

Hajime's voice trailed off, which the ginger didn't notice since he's busy taking all his clothes off. He's just following what the upperclassmen told him. As for Natsu, you know what's happening inside their home and she's the one taking care of him when he gets a sudden fever. Changing's nothing new since they got used to it. But that's new to the senpai sitting beside the bed, the small cloth which he held falling and back to the small container of water.

𝙸𝚠𝚊𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍

Hajime's large, rough hands slid up and down on Shoyo's back, feeling the smooth and soft warm skin the ginger has. Shoyo's arms loosely wrapped around the senpai's neck, his small hand making its way to Hajime's spiky hair, ruffling it a bit while their head move in sync, tongue swirling and battling. Rough hands sliding down, Hajime gripped the ginger's thighs and picked him up, wrapping his legs around his waist, " Haa~ Hajime~"

Shoyo said in between their make out, pausing and their lips clashing back again. Hajime sat down, which made the ginger sit on his lap in front of him. His gripped tighten when Shoyo suddenly moved his hips, rolling back n' fort, rubbing at a certain area. Hajime groaned, his hands fondling the ginger's butt while guiding his hips to move faster.

While his right arm still around Hajime's neck, Shoyo's left hand slid down, feeling the hard well-built abs of the man before of him, his small hand sliding down further, till it reached to the man's crotch. Hajime grunt while Shoyo gasp, feeling Hajime's hand suddenly gripping his butt a bit tight.

" Hajime, you're hard." Shoyo said, breaking off their kiss, looking at the man's eyes with his amber ones, " Can I take care of it?"

" Yeah."

" Thank you, Hajime-nii!" Hajime snapped back to reality, his eyes wandering around and landing on the small tangerine smiling up at him while taking the container from the table. His eyes wandered around again and landed on the ginger eating porridge in the bed.

Wai—What?

" Oh Hajime-san. You don't have to do anything. Natsu insisted to change the water since it's not warm anymore." Shoyo said, smiling at the upperclassmen before continuing to eat.

Suddenly, the door burst open, " Chibi-chan! Iwa-chan!" Oikawa's voice rang inside the room. A tic mark appeared on Hajime's head and turned behind, seeing some of his teammates and a few players from the other teams.

They bombarded the ginger with questions, while Hajime's still sitting on the chair beside the bed, his thoughts running around inside his head.

What the hell was that? Hajime thought, his eyes shifting to the redhead who's barely answering the players' questions.

𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟. 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.

To be continued . . .

𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤
𝔥𝔴𝔢-𝔶𝔦 -