Part 38 | Come With Me

JENNIE

I woke up around 7pm. Lisa and I slept that long from the afternoon.

I felt hungry and I wanted to ask Lisa if there are restaurants nearby.

She's still asleep with her arms hugging me so tight.

I realized I have been staring at her for a while now. Her beautiful and handsome face never faded. Her duality is still her best asset. She is still the Lisa I have known for a long time. Making love to her again makes me whole. I missed her so much that I don't know how should we make up for the lost time we were not there for each other.

Now, how are you going to convince her to come home with you, Jennie?

I tried to look at Lisa's shorts if she has a phone, but unfortunately, she doesn't have one. I never seen her having one since I arrived. So, I went to the front desk and asked Eiji of all the details where Lisa works. He allowed one of his assistants Yeri to accompany me because it's late already and I am not familiar with Takayama. I went out from the motel and went to Mr. Hara's house. I asked if we can rent his car for a while but he didn't get my money and just let me borrow it. I also asked him if Lisa has driver's license here in Japan and he said yes. I also told him that I wanted to borrow Lisa for a few days and he and his wife happily agreed. Yeri and I brought their car with us already.

I texted Mr. Kinotaki and Akari if Lisa can have a leave from work for a while and luckily, they said yes.

Eiji has no Mr. Samurai's number. So I went to the wet market and looked for him and good lord he's still there preparing to close his fish store.

I talked to him that I wanted to be with Lisa for a week and I'm so happy he allowed her.

Yeri and I bought some food first and went back to the motel.

I entered our room around 9pm and Lisa is still asleep like a baby. So deep and peaceful.

I walked towards her and caressed her face. I gave her a soft kiss to wake her up.

She opened her eyes and smiled. How do you do this Lisa? Making me fall in love with you over and over again just with that smile.

"Good morning, Love." She said in her bedroom voice.

"Baby, it's still evening." Her eyes went big and got up from bed, took her clothes on panicking.

"Shit. I slept that long? Baby, are you hungry already? Wait, I'll get us food. I'm sorry."She rushed to the door, but I took her from the back and hugged her.

"Babe, relax. I bought us food already. Come over here." I told her while caressing her stomach.

I pointed at the table and pulled her hand so we can eat.

Lisa is really caring. She took out our food and opened the boxes for me.

"I'm sorry, Love. You should have pulled me out from sleep. Next time don't go out at this hour alone, okay?" She said worriedly.

"I wasn't alone. Yeri accompanied me. And looks like people here recognized me already as your wife." I laughed and she blushed.

Lisa took my fish and to my surprise, she turned it into small pieces so I won't swallow the bones. Yes, she used to do it since we're in high school. It made me blush.

"Hmmm. Lisa, you know how I missed you, right?" I asked.

"Well, thinking of what happened to us in bed, you surely do, and I missed you too, Jennie." She said while looking straight to my eyes.