01💚

💚𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕪 08/11/20 3:20 𝔸

💚
𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕪
08/11/20
3:20 𝔸.𝕄
💚

Kairi sobbed uncontrollably

Sirens blared in his background but he could barely hear anything outside of the ringing his ears had on a loop. His head was bleeding but he could care less. He looked over at his daughter's limp body, shaking her violently, begging her to wake up. The paramedics rushed over and took them both out of the car.

"Sir are you okay?" The paramedic asked flashing a bright light in kairi's eyes, nearly blinding the man.

"How's my daughter? Elyssa baby answer me" Kairi cried , watching his 13 year old being strapped to a gurney and wheeled away.

"Kairi she's dead" the paramedic deadpanned. Kairi's face fell as he looked the man in his cold and dead eyes.

"W-what?" Kairi asked , feeling his heart break into pieces.

"You killed her" the man spat holding the male by both of his arms, squeezing them tightly.

"No , no I didn't" Kairi weeped , shaking his head violently.

"Yes you did Kairi"

"No I didn't"

"Mommy" Elyssa called out and Kairi look in her direction, instantly regretting it as he saw her blood stained shirt clinging on to her bruised body. The wound that stood out the most though was the one right above her left brow, there was a deep hole with a piece of  metal , piercing into her skull, puncturing her brain and causing her death. "Mommy why'd you kill me?" Elyssa asked tearing up.

Kairi jumped out of his sleep panting and crying. He had yet another nightmare of killing one of his children. It was either a car accident with no explanation or a fire starting. He knew they were dreams but they all felt so real that he'd always wake up sobbing and sweating. The small male looked at the clock seeing it illuminate the time "3:45 A.M" in bright red colors. He looked over to his husband's side of the bed and as expected , it was empty. Kairi knew Mattia was in his office , possibly reading or researching information.

Kairi sighed, deciding to check on both his kid's before he'd walk downstairs to make some tea and check on his husband. Kairi opened Elyssa's door first , seeing the girl fast asleep in her bed under her fluffy pink blanket. The male smiled, closing the door softly and walking over to Michael's room. He saw the boy wide awake, playing video games.

"Michael it's almost four in the morning, go to bed"  Kairi yawned looking at the boy.

"Five more minutes mom I promise" the boy reasoned , not taking his eyes off the game. Kairi rolled his eyes, deciding it was too early and late for them to argue.

"Fine Michael, play until your eyes bleed" Kairi grumbled closing the door and descended down the stairs. He walked past his husband's office and instead went to the kitchen to prepare his tea first. After getting his chamomile tea, he walked up to the mahogany double doors and opened it, peeking inside. Kairi saw Mattia typing away at his computer, lost in his own little world.

"Bubba" Kairi called putting, startling his husband. The man jumped, looking at his husband's tear stained cheeks and sighed. Kairi had told Mattia about his dreams so the older knew what was happening.

"I'll be up in a minute kai" the man said softly to his droopy husband "just let me finish with this paragraph"

Kairi pouted but nodded anyway , choosing to not respond to Mattia because the man would always do this. He'd tell Kairi that he's on his way up to their room but he doesn't actually go until kairi's asleep. It was bothersome for the male but he chose to understand that his husband is a hardworking surgeon and he had a lot of work to cover. Kairi walked out the room without sharing another glance at Mattia. Of course the older male noticed that and frowned, he closed his laptop computer and walked up to their shared master bedroom.

"Kai?" Mattia peeked into the room. Kairi looked up, his eyes lighting up like stars when he saw that his husband had actually come to bed for once.

"Hi" the smaller greeted quietly.

"Hi" Mattia greeted back , chuckling at kairi's shyness. They've been married 8 years and Kairi still got butterflies around the taller.

"Come cuddle" Kairi mumbled, lazily opening his arms. Mattia smiled , walking over to his lover and laying in between kairi's legs , hugging the male's waist. "I love you" Kairi whispered , bending down and kissing his husband's head , proceeding to play in the man's luscious hair. Kairi was met with soft snores from Mattia causing him to giggle.

"Some protector you are" the smaller mumbled, laying back and slowly closing his eyes. The smaller relaxed his muscles , playing with Mattia's hair. Sooner than expected he felt the blissful feeling of sleep invade his personal bubble and swallowing him whole.

~~~~~~~~~~
Imma see how smart y'all are. Lmao