010 💚

💚𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝟙𝟙:𝟜𝟝 ℙ

💚
𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕒𝕪
𝟙𝟙:𝟜𝟝 ℙ.𝕄
💚

"Mama" Elyssa beamed, running over to kairi's bedside. The male's left hand was in a cast and sling and he had a few scratches on his face but besides that he looked amazing. Vic , Alvaro, Robert and Roshaun smiled fondly at the relationship Kairi and Elyssa shared all while silently watching them from the corner of the room.

"What are y'all doing over there? Come hug me" Kairi giggled opening his arms as best as he could. The four friends walked over to him, each giving him gentle hugs, too afraid to hurt him in any way. "Where's Michael and Mattia?" Kairi asked smiling. The adults looked between each other, wondering where the male's were while Elyssa just played with the think white bed sheets that had the hospital's logo and name written in a light blue color in a circular motion, surrounding the logo like a protective shield.

"We don't know" Robert whispered truthfully and Kairi's smile fell.

Michael walked back into the building with the knife tucked into his jeans. He was in pure rage, the woman who stripped him of his human right was out of jail.

How?

He didn't even fucking know but he didn't care. He was gonna rid the world of her sick and twisted mind once and for all. He smiled at the front desk lady who returned it. He got onto the elevator and waited patiently to get to the third floor. For whatever reason, the elevator was moving excruciatingly slow so when it actually got to the floor, he quickly got out and walked back to the apartment door.

He was going to open it but he heard Katherine and Mattia arguing again so he leaned his ear against the door for a better listen.

"I can't keep giving you money and paying your rent Katherine, it's creating problems in my family" Mattia spat with his hands balled into fists.

"I don't care, you owe me for keeping your gambling problem a secret" Katherine smirked shrugging. "Imagine how Kairi would feel finding out his husband has been sneaking off to casinos to feed his sick addiction"

"You know what? I'll be telling him about my problem because this isn't worth losing Kairi over"

Michael had heard enough and he was done with Katherine entirely , though he just met her earlier that night. It was enough to send the boy off the edge he was holding.

He pushed the door open and walked into the room. He turned around, locking the door and pulling out the knife while his back was to them.

"Michael sweetie are you okay?" Katherine asked

"You touched me" he whispered, flashbacks of his horrific nights with her came rushing into his brain.

And with that, came rage.

"M-Mike, sweetie I'm s-"

"It's okay, I forgive you" he muttered, turning around and giving her a smile. He had the knife tucked into his black hoodie for quick access. He slowly walked to the woman and she gladly hugged him, tears of joy rolling down her cheeks. She gasped in shock as a piercing pain ran through her stomach and up her spine.

"MICHAEL" Mattia yelled in horror, watching his son hold a knife handle deep in his ex-wife's stomach. Katherine took small gasps and chokes before she fell to the ground. Michael stood there, in what felt like a daze before looking at Mattia.

"You tell mom everything and I mean it" Michael deadpanned, his face and tone contrasting each other as tears pooled into his  beautiful eyes.

"Yeah, I will I promise, come here bubba" Mattia whispered causing the boy to break down and slowly walk to his father. Mattia held his son, rubbing soothing circles in his back. The boy sobbed like a toddler scrapping his knee for the first time. Michael felt free but he knew he was now stained with his mother's blood. His innocent hands were now one's of a killer and he couldn't shake the fear off.

Mattia walked into the hospital room, holding kairi's favorite flowers- orchids. He walked up to kairi's bed, watching the small adult sleep peacefully.

"You're so beautiful" he whispered, admiring the light natural glow, kairi's makeup free face held. The male was the light of Mattia's life alongside his children and he'd never want to lose them. After helping Michael hide Katherine's body, he came here to see Kairi.

Michael told the man he'd see his mom tomorrow because he was exhausted and still shaken up.

Mattia was pulled from his thoughts by a small whimper. Kairi stirred a little in his sleep until his eyes fluttered open.

"Matti" the man groaned

"Hi, Mr.Polibio" Mattia smiled and Kairi blushed. "How are you baby?"

Mattia placed a soft kiss on kairi's forehead before kissing his slightly chapped lips.

"I'm okay, where were you?" Kairi asked pouting "and where's Michael?"

Mattia gulped and sat down on the chair next to kairi's bed.

"Matti you're scaring me" Kairi trembled, thinking the worst of the situation.

"Uhhh Kai I was with Katherine" Mattia admitted and Kairi laughed shaking his head.

"She's in jail, stop playin"

Although Kairi was cackling, Mattia wasn't. The tall man stayed quiet, staring off into space.

"Wait y-you aren't joking?" Kairi stuttered, tearing up "y-you're cheating on me?" Kairi whispered and Mattia instantly shook his head.

"No no no, of course not kai I-" Mattia sighed and got up , choosing to sit closer to Kairi by sitting on the edge of the younger's bed before taking kairi's hand in his own. "Kai I'd never cheat on you" Mattia whispered.

Kairi looked down at their hands, wondering what Mattia could've been doing with Katherine. As if the man could read his mind, Mattia began talking.

"Uhh Kai, remember the twenty five thousand that went missing?" Mattia asked Earning a nod from Kairi. "Well uhh I used five out of that to pay Katherine's rent and give her spending money while the rest was uhhhm, well, I have an uhhh , a gambling problem and she knew so it was hush money" Mattia confessed , looking off to the side in shame.

They sat in silence for what felt like forever. Fear took over the older's heart until he felt Kairi caress his face. He looked at Kai with tear filled eyes and the shorter gave him a weak smile.

"I'm gonna kill her" Kairi said and Mattia chuckled

"About that...."

~~~~~~~~

Heyyyyy