04 💚

💚Tuesday𝟽:𝟹𝟶 𝙿

💚
Tuesday
𝟽:𝟹𝟶 𝙿.𝙼
💚

"What the hell are you doing here?" Kairi spat stepping out onto his porch. Malcom stood tall, not as tall as Mattia but still taller than Kairi.

"Kai is everything okay?" Mattia asked

"Yeah babe it's just somebody who needs directions" Kairi lied making Malcom smile brightly.

" directions huh? and I was just in your neighborho-"

"Cut the bullshit Malcom, why're you here? After 14 years of being gone at that" Kairi hissed , frustration taking him over.

"Look Kairi I'm sorry for what I did to you okay? It wasn't cool" Malcom apologized, almost sounding sincere.

"You still married that bitch so I don't think you ever were"

"That bitch is your cousin so watch it" Malcom growled.

"What are you gonna do? Beat my ass? Do it I fucking dare you" Kairi tested.

"Kairi look I'm not here to argue-"

"Then state you're reason for showing up at my fucking house, I don't even know how the hell you got my address"

"Your mom gives information pretty easily when she's bragging about how smart and wealthy her little boy is" Malcom smirked

"You talked to my mom" Kairi growled, feeling his blood boil.

"No, my wife did though she's still jealous of you, always was" Malcom mumbled rolling his eyes at the confession she made while giving birth. She told the man that she only messed around with him because he was with Kairi and she wanted Kairi to hurt for all the times he had stolen the spot light from her.

"Just tell me why you're here please, I have a family dinner to enjoy" Kairi sighed , shaking his head.

"So uhh you have kids?" Malcom asked trying to keep up the conversation

"I'm sure my mom told Emily I have two kids"

"Your life is fully planned out huh" Malcom chuckled sadly. The man did indeed regret marrying Emily and he did miss Kairi but he knew Kairi loathed him and he would never get another chance with the small male.

"Yeah now stop trying to make small talk and tell me what the hell you want" Kairi hissed , pointing at Malcom.

"Fine, I need to borrow some money" Malcom said quietly.

Kairi scoffed and took out his wallet "how much do you need?"

"Ten grand" Malcom responded and Kairi coughed.

" ten what? Bitch I thought you'd say fifty or even a hundred dollars but ten grand? Malcom Are you crazy?" Kairi exclaimed with wide eyes.

"Look it's for Mackenzie, she's sick and she needs surgery, we can't afford to pay for it , please I'll pay you back as soon as I can" Malcom begged, lying to the male infronr of him. Kairi's heart grew weak at the mention of the little girl , yes he did indeed dislike her parents but she didn't ask to exist.

"Come back tomorrow at 1 , I'll have a Cheque written , it'll be in the mail box and after that I don't want to see you unless you're returning my money" Kairi said through clenched teeth. Malcom smiled brightly and nodded.

"I promise you won't regret it, thank you kai" the man rambled before going to his car. Kairi shook his head and entered his home. He walked back to the kitchen and saw that everyone was around the table waiting for him.

"Awww you guys waited for me" Kairi cooed walking over to his family.

"Of course, We couldn't imagine eating without you piccolo"

Kairi blushed causing the kids to cackle.

"Dad still has that effect on you even though it's been years?" Michael asked laughing. Kairi rolled his eyes and walked over to his husband , pecking the man on the lips.

"I love you" Kairi whispered smiling softly.

"I love you more" Mattia responded, kissing kairi's forehead.
~~~~~~~

Ouuuuu