012 💚

💚𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟸:𝟶𝟶 𝙿

💚
𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝟷𝟸:𝟶𝟶 𝙿.𝙼
💚

"You ready baby?" Mattia asked, holding a Gucci duffel bag that had kairi's computer, clothes and makeup in it. The small adult was finally getting out of the hospital after a solid week of being there.

Mattia has taken some time off work so they could spend some time together and he requested to only be called into work unless it was an emergency surgery. The taller had also been taking care of their children while Kairi was in the hospital even if it was only for a few days. He cooked, cleaned and made sure their children were happy.

"Yeah I have everything" Kairi smiled softly. He grabbed Mattia's hand and they walked out of the hospital to the taller's vehicle. Mattia opened kairi's door and the smaller gulped.

Kairi knew that PTSD existed but he never thought he'd be experiencing it. The doctor had suggested a good therapist that could help him deal with his fear but for now he'd have to have faith and trust in his husband.

"Baby? Babe I'm here okay? I won't let anything happen to you, not again" Mattia reassured, kissing kairi's forehead. The smaller was visibly shaking as his eyes filed with hot tears.

That accident made Kairi have a fear of cars, moving or not. It didn't matter.

Kairi was afraid of them, big or small.

Kairi was also now deadly afraid of traffic.

"I-I know Bubba I know" Kairi mumbled, taking a deep breath before sitting in the passenger seat. Mattia closed kairi's door and walked to the drivers side and got in. He put kairi's duffel bag in the backseat and strapped his seatbelt.

After making sure Kairi was wearing his seatbelt, he pulled out of the parking lot. He ensured to be very cautious so he wouldn't trigger his husband.

Since Mattia was taking his time, the time it took from the hospital to their home had doubled making it take three hours to get to there. Although it took them longer than usual, Mattia didn't mind because he wanted to make Kairi as comfortable as possible because Taylor, who was a therapist in New York had told him to try his hardest to not trigger Kairi, especially since the small adult hadn't gotten a therapist yet.

Mattia pulled smoothly into their driveway , putting the car in park. Kairi quickly got out and did the sign of the cross before bolting to the front door. He was relieved to be home and not in a vehicle that could possibly be crashed into. Mattia walked up to him, unlocking the door and opening it wide enough for Kairi to walk in.

"Why's it so-"

"SURPRISE" the group filled with friends, family and employees harmonized.

A smile stretched over kairi's face and he walked deeper into the home, hugging and greeting everyone.
~~~~~~||

This is small but hehe