I | Great Escape

☂︎︎

☂︎︎

On the first day of October, 1984, forty-three women around the world simultaneously gave birth. What seemed to be a natural event soon puzzled the citizens of the globe by its peculiarity, for none of the women showed any prior signs of pregnancy at the start of the day.

Sir Reginald Hargreeves, eccentric billionaire and playboy adventurer, made it his personal mission to find and adopt as many of these children as possible.

He got seven of them.

꧁꧂

Rushing through the hallway in a feminine stride, a lady in her mid-to-late twenties fixed her baby pink pencil skirt as her white heels clicked with every step.

Tinted cat-eye glasses masking her face, she ran a hand through her (length), (curly) hair.

She barged into the Handler's office, seeing the doors ajar

Lifting her sun-glasses up and successfully pushing her hair out of her eyes, she noticed a middle aged man conversing with her boss.

"Five, good to see you. Grew a couple more wrinkles I see." The woman spoke, catching the attention of the pair in the room.

The Handler chuckled, her cigarette held tightly between her fingers as she exhaled a trail of smoke.

The man, who goes by the name of Five, eyed her coldly. "(Y/N), grew a couple of pounds I see." He shot back, causing the woman in pink to crack a grin.

"Up here?" She asked, hands cupping her chest in a mocking way. He rolled his eyes, turning back to the lady on the desk. (Y/N) walked over, handing over a file she held under her arm to the Handler.

"The information you asked for." (Y/N) explained, watching as the platinum haired woman set the cigarette aside, nodding with a smile. "Why thank you, (Y/N)."

The Handler turned to Five as (Y/N) stood her ground, curious- and a bit nosy- about their little meeting.

"Number Five, you have a new task assigned to you. It's quite exciting if you ask me." the Handler continued, rubbing her gloved hands in childish anticipation.